Nike Basketball Camp Albuquerque High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Hone in on your basketball goals this summer near downtown Albuquerque, New Mexico. Improve your fundamental and team play skills at this high-energy camp through unique skill development drills, positional work, and competitive scrimmages to help you become the ultimate player!
Pro Level Training Nike Basketball Camps mission is to provide players with the skills and mental approach they need to become a better and more explosive player. Emphasis is placed on fundamentals, footwork, balance, and conditioning.
- The teaching of foundational athletic skills and work habits
- In-depth analysis of each player's conditioning and footwork
- Receive a Nike Basketball Camp t-shirt and other prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Dan Serrano
Dan Serrano has over 30 years of coaching experience, beginning his coaching career in 1985. Dan is the owner of HoopsNM, Asst. Boys Basketball Coach at Albuquerque High School, Executive Director of AYBL, and NM State AAU Basketball Director.View Dan Serrano's Bio ⟩
Executive Director, Albuquerque Youth Basketball League (AYBL)
- AYBL serves over 2,000 youth in the metro Albuquerque area by providing basketball skills development and competition. AYBL Basketball has been in existence for 36 years.
NM State AAU Basketball Director
- Overseeing the AAU basketball district of New Mexico and the six surrounding counties of El Paso, Texas. This covers approximately 5,000 youth participants in basketball.
· Assistant Boys Basketball Coach – Albuquerque High School
- Assisting the head coach and program in the development of high school teams for competition in the New Mexico Activities Association.
- HoopsNM is a 10 court basketball facility for league play, training, and multi-purpose use. HoopsNM also serves as a competitive youth basketball program for AAU and Elite tournament play.
Over 30 years of coaching experience
- Dan Serrano begun his coaching career in 1985. He has coached from the 2nd grade level to high school with the majority of his coaching experience being high school and mid school age players.
Staff Pro Level Training
Pro Level Training’s concept is very simple: cover all grounds with everyone that we work with. In addition to skills training, we place major emphasis on the strength, conditioning and performance sides of the game.View Pro Level Training's Bio ⟩
The idea of Pro Level Training was conceived from Founder Joel Green’s desire to bring the “Pro” style of training and preparation to youth athletes. He saw that there was a need for athletes to learn how to properly prepare their minds and bodies for the game of basketball.
Our goal is to improve the quality of individual on court performance by providing clients with the physical & mental tools needed to get to the next level of their career. We enjoy both training and educating players to get the most out of each session.
JULY 16-20, 2018
Check-in: Monday at 8:30am
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 11:30am
Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Daily Hours: MON-THURS 9am-3pm FRI 9am-12pm
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive/Free Shoot
- 9:10 AM Stretch/warm-up
- 9:20 AM Offensive/Defensive skill stations
- 11:30 AM Agility Drills
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:45 PM Lecture
- 1:25 PM Offensive/Defensive skill stations
- 1:30 PM Individual skill competitions
- 2:35 PM Competitive team games (3x3, 4x4, 5x5)
- 3:00 PM Campers Depart
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
My son loved the camp and the coaches
July 23, 2017: Highlights at camp for our son was the daily skills development; competing with others; meeting new kids of the same age; coaches talks, encouragement and discipline. My son loved the camp and the coaches. The facility was awesome as well. He never wanted to leave! we'll be back next year for sure.
— Dillon G. Parent
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.