Nike Basketball Camp Menaul School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Improve your skills at the Nike Basketball Camp at Menaul School in summer 2023! Previously held at Albuquerque High School, this camp will focus on fundamental development, team play skills and strength & conditioning techniques to help elevate your game.
Pro Level Training Nike Basketball Camps mission is to provide players with the skills and mental approach they need to become a better and more explosive player. Emphasis is placed on fundamentals, footwork, balance, and conditioning.
- The teaching of foundational athletic skills and work habits
- In-depth analysis of each player's conditioning and footwork
- Receive a Nike Basketball Camp t-shirt and other prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Dan Serrano
Dan Serrano has over 30 years of coaching experience, beginning his coaching career in 1985. Dan is the owner of HoopsNM, Asst. Boys Basketball Coach at Albuquerque High School, Executive Director of AYBL, and NM State AAU Basketball Director.View Dan's Bio ⟩
Executive Director, Albuquerque Youth Basketball League (AYBL)
- AYBL serves over 2,000 youth in the metro Albuquerque area by providing basketball skills development and competition. AYBL Basketball has been in existence for 36 years.
NM State AAU Basketball Director
- Overseeing the AAU basketball district of New Mexico and the six surrounding counties of El Paso, Texas. This covers approximately 5,000 youth participants in basketball.
· Assistant Boys Basketball Coach – Albuquerque High School
- Assisting the head coach and program in the development of high school teams for competition in the New Mexico Activities Association.
- HoopsNM is a 10 court basketball facility for league play, training, and multi-purpose use. HoopsNM also serves as a competitive youth basketball program for AAU and Elite tournament play.
Over 30 years of coaching experience
- Dan Serrano begun his coaching career in 1985. He has coached from the 2nd grade level to high school with the majority of his coaching experience being high school and mid school age players.
Staff Pro Level Training
Pro Level Training’s concept is very simple: cover all grounds with everyone that we work with. In addition to skills training, we place major emphasis on the strength, conditioning and performance sides of the game.View Pro Level Training's Bio ⟩
The idea of Pro Level Training was conceived from Founder Joel Green’s desire to bring the “Pro” style of training and preparation to youth athletes. He saw that there was a need for athletes to learn how to properly prepare their minds and bodies for the game of basketball.
Our goal is to improve the quality of individual on court performance by providing clients with the physical & mental tools needed to get to the next level of their career. We enjoy both training and educating players to get the most out of each session.
June 19-23, 2023
Check-in: Monday at 8:30am
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 11:30am
Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Daily Hours: MON-THURS 9am-3pm FRI 9am-12pm
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
● Athletic, on-court clothing
● Athletic shoes
● Water bottle
● Packed lunch and snacks
● Small gym bag/backpack
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
NIKE BASKETBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our basketball camps, please see our FAQ page.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Campers Arrive
- 9:15 AM Stretch/Dynamic Warmup
- 9:30 AM Skill Development/Performance Training
- 11:30 AM Classroom (Connect & Build Campers IQ of Basketball)
- 12:00 PM Lunch/Extra Shooting
- 12:45 PM Individual Improvement Drills/Camper Interviews
- 1:05 PM Lecture/Skill Competitions
- 1:35 PM Competitive Team Games - 3x3, 4x4, 5x5
- 3:00 PM Campers Depart
he would love to do this camp again
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.