Nike Boys Basketball Camp Seattle University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Work on improving your fundamentals, team play skills and conditioning with the Division 1 Redhawks staff and players during summer 2024! This boys youth basketball camp in Seattle is the perfect place to practice your game and gear up for the upcoming season.
The Seattle University Youth Camps help players develop athletically, refine fundamental basketball skills, and enhance their skill set at the post, wing or guard position.
- Instruction from Seattle University coaches and players in a fun environment
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, individual skill development, team play, and leadership skills
- Exposure to developmentally appropriate strength and conditioning training and techniques
- View More Details ⟩
Head Coach Chris Victor
Amidst guiding Seattle University men’s basketball through a historically successful season, Chris Victor was named the Redhawks’ head coach, Director of Athletics Shaney Fink announced on March 1, 2022. Victor, who hasd served as interim head coach during the 2021-22 season, is the 18th head coach in Seattle University history.View Chris's Bio ⟩
Assistant Coach Colin Rardin
Colin Rardin joined the Seattle U men's basketball staff as a graduate assistant beginning with the 2021-22 season and was promoted to assistant coach in June 2023.View Colin's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please Note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
Complete Skills I: June 24-27
Complete Skills II: July 8-11
Complete Skills III: July 15-18
Check-in: Monday at 8:30am at Redhawk Center
Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 2:30pm. Check-out following at 3:00pm
Daily Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-3PM
Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch
*NOTE: Per NCAA rules, campers that will be entering 8th grade this fall are not permitted to attend this camp.
SU Employee Discount
Current Seattle University employees are eligible for a $25 discount. Please call our office prior to registering to redeem.
SU Nike Basketball Camp Cancellation Policy
If you did not purchase Cancellation Protection*:
- If you cancel before 21 days prior to the camp start date, for any reason, you will be issued a camp voucher for all camp tuition fees paid to date. Your camp voucher can be applied towards any Nike Basketball Camp location through the end of 2023 and is also transferable between family members.
- If you cancel within 21 days of your camp start date, for any reason, you will receive a camp voucher for half of the camp tuition fees paid and the other half of the camp tuition fees paid will be forfeited. Your camp voucher can be applied towards any Nike Basketball Camp location through the end of 2023 and is also transferable between family members.
If you purchased Cancellation Protection*:
- If you cancel by your final balance due date, for any reason, you will receive a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date. Your final balance due date is the first day of the month prior to the month your camp begins, i.e. for any camps starting in August, your final balance due date is July 1st).
- If you cancel after your final balance due date but before 21 days prior to the camp start date, for any reason, you will be issued a camp voucher for all camp tuition fees paid to date. Your camp voucher can be applied towards any Nike Basketball Camp location through the end of 2023 and is also transferable between family members.
- If you cancel after your final balance due date and within 21 days of the camp start date, for any reason, you will receive a camp voucher for half of the camp tuition fees paid and the other half of the camp tuition fees paid will be forfeited. Your camp voucher can be applied towards any Nike Basketball Camp location through the end of 2023 and is also transferable between family members.
*Cancellation Protection must be purchased at the time of registration ($100 per camp session) and is non-refundable.
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
● Athletic, on-court clothing
● Athletic shoes
● Water bottle
● Packed lunch and snacks
● Small gym bag/backpack
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
NIKE BASKETBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our basketball camps, please see our FAQ page.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Warm-up/Stretch
- 9:15 AM Dribble Series
- 10:00 AM Full Court Drills
- 10:30 AM Drill Stations
- 11:00 AM 3 on 3
- 11:30 AM Full court games
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:30 PM Free Throw, Two Ball, 1 on 1
- 2:00 PM Lecture
- 2:15 PM Offensive Team Drills
- 2:40 PM Defensive Team Drills
- 3:00 PM Dismissal
Seattle University is located downtown in Seattle’s Capitol Hill district. Campers will train in the Redhawk Center North and South courts, which is on 14th and Cherry. Seattle Universities recreation center features over 180,000 sq. ft. of recreational, fitness and athletic space.
July 7, 2023: My son loved playing with the players at Seattle U. He was in awe of them and talked non-stop about each of them.
June 26, 2022: Awesome skill work and the camp did a great job making it fun!
June 24, 2022: My boys raved about the friendly competition throughout the entire camp. They definitely enjoyed it.
July 1, 2022: The international coaches were really fun, positive role models!
August 2, 2023: My son said it was a very fun camp, and really liked the coaches.
August 11, 2022: The kids seemed to enjoy the friendly competition that the coaches encourages.
June 28, 2022: My child loved playing games, the skills drills, and the how fun and friendly the staff were.
August 14, 2022: My son loved the atmosphere and the excitement of the skills challenges and competitions
June 26, 2022: My son loved the skill work and games! And he loved the report card at the end of camp!!
June 26, 2022: The highlight of this camp experience was the quick relationships the boys established over a short window of time.
August 11, 2022: This is my son's 3rd camp since 2021. He is excited to meet new friends, participate and compete in a an extremely fun environment.
June 26, 2022: It was very well organized and all the staff was very kind and friendly. The evaluation he got at the end was very useful information too.
August 14, 2022: I really loved the report card at the end. My kiddos loved showing me the positive words the coaches had to share. Along with skills to continue to work on
July 14, 2023: My son had fun with the coaches, great mix of activities (games vs skills) and engaging coaches with solid feedback for improvement. Written evaluation sheet was great!
July 14, 2023: Positive and encouraging attitude of experienced coaches and the resulting excitement, fun and growth for the players. My son found a confidence and heightened passion to grow in the game!
August 15, 2022: Honestly, everything was pretty great. My son loved the coaches and the structure and experience. As a parent, the energy in the gym and the way the coaches and kids interacted was impressive.
June 30, 2022: This was a great experience for my son! He had done basketball camps before and they were just okay. What set this camp apart was the quality of the coaching staff. My son had a great time, learned a lot and begged me to sign him up for more in the future!
it was amazing for him
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.