Xcelerate Nike Georgia Girls Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at Emory University
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
OUR 12th YEAR IN ATLANTA!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2023! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Emory University Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Emily Cabrera
Directing camp this summer is Emily Cabrera!View Emily Cabrera's Bio ⟩
Emily Cabrera just finished her second year with the Life University Women’s Lacrosse Program as a Graduate Assistant Coach, playing a pivotal role in helping the team climb to a 3rd place ranking in the NAIA. Cabrera will be graduating with a Masters degree in Sport Health Science this summer from Life U.
Cabrera has also coached for a number of programs in the southeast including the Florida Storm Lacrosse Club, the Walton Junior Lacrosse Organization, and North Paulding High School.
Cabrera, a native from South Florida, graduated with a degree in Fitness and Sport Management from the University of the Cumberlands. At UC, Cabrera was part of the inaugural women’s lacrosse team in 2015 where she helped to propel the new program into the top 3 in the NAIA.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 12-15
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Monday between 1:00-2:30pm at Evans Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Monday between 2:00-2:30pm at Evans Hall.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Evans Hall.
- Extended Day Schedule: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Evans Hall: 4 Eagle Hall
Atlanta, GA 30322
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Monday, June 12th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at Evans Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at Evans Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Thursday, June 15th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Evans Hall.
- Dorm: Evans Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: Yes | No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- No Fan needed - dorms are air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Monday: Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at Evans Hall. Camp will begin with a brief orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM. **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Monday, June 12th to Thursday, June 15th
Overnight and Extended Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour, Camp Store
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time, Camp Store
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Emory's beautiful campus is part of the energetic Atlanta metropolitan area, which is home to more than five million people and a diversity of cultural, social, entertainment, shopping and recreational options. Emory's one of the southernmost schools among the nation's top-ranked universities.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
July 25, 2019: Well done! My daughter had a blast - the camp was so fun and gave the campers a lot of valuable lacrosse skills. Every single coach, every camper were just incredibly positive and professional. She loved every day. I was really impressed with the sheer diversity of skills and drills - shooting practice, defending, and the great ideas around changing it up often - giant hungry hippo, boys vs. girls where boys use girls sticks. So inventive.
— Kris C. Parent
June 29, 2018: My daughter really enjoyed the camp and said her coaches were great! She had a super positive experience even though she just started playing and only knew a few of the other girls at camp.
— Samantha A. Parent
July 14, 2017: My daughter enjoyed the scrimmages and the games. She loved the goalie training she received and also liked free time and having fun with friends at night.
— Dana F. Parent
July 12, 2017: The demonstration of shooting speeds by the coaches. The coach:camper ratio was great... always had time for questions/clarifications. Goalie specific instruction was valuable.
— Alyssa R. Camper
Safe and fun!
July 11, 2017: My daughter really enjoyed learning new skills and meeting new lacrosse players. The overnight camp experience was very safe and fun!
— Sarah M. Parent
So much fun!
July 9, 2017: My daughter enjoyed the scrimmages, especially playing the boys camp. The only thing to improve on was the walk to and from the field and the dorms was long
— Bryce C. Parent
July 8, 2017: This camp as a good confidence builder for basic skills of a new lacrosse player. We will be back next year.
— Sam G. Parent
July 18, 2016: This camp was first class all the way. My daughter could not stop talking about how much fun she had and all of the friends she made. The coaches created a welcoming environment and made the parents feel safe.
— Tamra L. Parent
July 15, 2015: Our daughter said she had the "best time ever" at your camp----so thank you!!! We’ll definitely have her attend a couple of sessions next year.
— Chad N. Parent
July 12, 2015: Many thanks for all the great coaching, support and encouragement that my daughter received last week at camp. She loved it, and loved YOU guys, and I cannot thank you enough for being so great to her. She truly had a great time, learned lots and hopefully will now apply that knowledge to the field to help her excel even more.
— Kara M. Parent
Come improve your skills!
July 11, 2015: I'd like to thank you, for providing me with such a great experience. I came away with improved skills and more confidence in my game.
— Heather D. Camper
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.