March 25, 2013
2013 Pure Shooting Camp Locations
Pure shooters are made not born. Pure shooting is a learned behavior. Under the leadership of Fred Crowell, Pure Shooting Camp presents a premier shooting system based on logical and scientific principles. This is an action packed camp where athletes learn on the court and in the classroom. Excellent teaching combines both technical instruction and competition.
NBC Pure Shooting Camps also combine offensive skills development as well including attacking the basket from the wing and post. This camp is designed to help you become the ultimate offensive threat on the court. Learn to beat your man and shoot the lights out. You are going to love this camp.
New for 2013
In addition to the Pure shooting booklet, NBC Camps will also have a pure shooting workbook with workout drills and more skill work as well as the 2013 Pure Shooting ball and the 2013 Crowell's Pure Shooting DVD for purchase at camp.
- Knowledge and understanding of the bio-mechanics of the shot.
- Identification, cause and correction of the nine most common shooting errors.
- Knowledge of the skills necessary to catch and shoot, and dribble and shoot.
- Instruction necessary to do an analysis of a person shooting a basketball.
- Training includes video analysis with the coaches who personally evaluate shooting with each camper
- Pure Shooting booklet
- Intensive basketball training booklet with goal setting and year-round implementation
- T-shirt, coach's evalualation, both booklets, room and board, comprehensive instruction
Alaska Pacific University
May 28- June, 2013
Rocky Mountain College,
July 14-18, 2013
July 19- July 23, 2013
George Fox University
July 12-14, 2013
July 7-10, 2013
Upper Columbia Academy
Spangle (nearby Spokane) Washington
July 15-19, 2013
Kings University College
July 14-18, 2013
Have questions about Pure Shooting and Offensive Skills Camps ? Give us a call at 1-800-406-3926
“It was a great camp which gives me more confidence every time I come."---Brian
“Camp was great! I’m a stronger person physically, mentally and spiritually. I have a lot to bring home with me.” Trent
"I loved the 30 minute workout to take home." Devan
"This camp inspired me to be the best person I can be." Ryan
"The coaches were tons of fun and I learned a lot. Thank you!" Tiffani
"This was by far the best basketball camp I've been to. You guys are awesome. It was a blast." Chelsey
"Being able to watch my shot on film really helped me understand what the coaches were saying." Lauren
"The camp was hard work but tons of fun. I learned lots and hope to be back." Tenetta