Nike Tennis Camp at Butler University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Welcome to the Nike Tennis Camp at Butler University! Coach Logan Snyder and his team are excited to help campers improve their game, and mature as players and people on and off the court.
The Nike Summer Tennis Camp in Indiana consists of a core tennis training program that will teach campers the latest tennis techniques, tactics, and strategies through on-court instruction, fun, and challenging drills, and match play. This junior tennis camp in Indianapolis delivers a top-notch experience!
- 5-6 hours training daily with with D1 coaches and players
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camp t-shirt and prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Logan Snyder
Coach Logan Snyder joined Butler’s men’s tennis program as an assistant coach in January of 2023. Prior to Butler, he was a teaching professional at the Indianapolis Racquet Club. At Concordia University in Wisconsin, Snyder was an ITA Scholar-Athlete in 2022 as well as a three-time all-conference player in both singles and doubles. He was the conference player of the year in 2021 and a two-time team captain (2021 and 2022). Snyder has the best single-season doubles record and the best career-winning percentage in doubles in CUW tennis history. Snyder is a member of the Franklin Community High School Athletic Hall of Fame. He was selected for the All-District Team and the All-State team in 2017. In 2018, he was selected to the Indiana Senior All-Star Team. Snyder graduated from Concordia with a degree in exercise science, which included a minor in psychology.
2023 CAMP DATES
- June 5-9
- June 12-16
We offer Day Camps (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 8-18 with the All Skills and Tournament Training programs.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-in: Campers will check in 8:30am-9:00am at the tennis courts. Instruction will begin at 9:00am.
- Check Out: Campers will check out at 12:00pm on Friday
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday 8:30am-3:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm, Friday 9:00am-12:00pm
Lunch is not provided. Campers will need to bring their own lunch each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training, morning and afternoon sessions
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Campers will utilize the 6 outdoor courts as well as the 4 hard courts in the indoor Butler Tennis Bubble.
- Parking: Head West on 52nd street and turn left onto Lester Street. Follow Lester Street through the gate to the "Butler Athletic Fields" and around all the way to the end of the street where the tennis courts and parking lot are located.
- Inclement Weather Plan: Indoor courts are available in the event of rain
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from the airport, train stations, or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Indianapolis International Airport and schedule a shuttle from the airport to camp.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXRBUShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Day Campers arrive
- 9:00-9:30am Stretching / Warm-ups
- 9:30am-12:00 noon Tennis Instruction, Drills, Skill Work & Strategy sessions
- 12:00 noon - 1:00pm Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm-3:00pm Tennis Program, Match Play, Doubles and Drills
- 3:00pm Day Campers depart
- 3:00-5:00pm Rest, Shower, Dinner
- 5:00-8:00pm Evening Activity
- 8:15pm Overnight Campers to Rooms
- 9:15pm Lights Out
All coaches were interactive
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.