Nike Tennis Camp at Wellesley College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
We are happy to bring a new Nike Tennis Camp to Wellesley College in Wellesley, Massachusetts this summer. This summer tennis camp in is the ideal place to improve your game and make new friends. We are excited to give young inspiring tennis players a place where they can grow and learn the sport in a friendly and inclusive environment.
Our junior tennis camp hosted at Wellesley College offers a full day camp for players of all skill levels.
- Daily tennis instruction from Brian Kuscher, Damien Prohaska, and their experienced staff
- Program open to players of all levels, grouped based on ability
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive Nike Camp T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Director Brian Kuscher
Brian Kuscher has been the Head Coach of the Wellesley tennis program since the start of the 2008-09 season. In the past 14 seasons, he has led Wellesley to an overall record of 177-107, winning NEWMAC Championships in 2008 and 2011 and making appearances in the NCAA Tournament in 2009 and 2012.View Brian's Bio ⟩
Director Damien Prohaska
Damien Prohaska joined the Blue tennis program as Assistant Coach in 2021. As Assistant Coach and Recruiting Coordinator for the Blue, he has been instrumental in spearheading the overall recruiting efforts of the tennis program. In 2023, his efforts resulted in the Blue earning the 16th-ranked recruiting class in NCAA Division III women's tennis, according to the Tennis Recruiting Network.View Damian's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- July 8-11
- July 15-18
- July 22-25
We offer Full Day Camp 9:00am-4:00pm (ages 8-17) for junior tennis players of all ability levels.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-in: All campers arrive at 9:00am on Monday at the Wellesley Tennis Courts
- Check-out: All campers depart at 4:00pm on Thursday at the Wellesley Tennis Court
- Full Day Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training from 9:00am-4:00pm
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
Lunch is not provided. All campers must bring their own lunch each day. Water will be provided at camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Wellesley College has 6 outdoor tennis courts and 3 indoor courts if needed
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Show Less See More Camp Details
Camp Code: TNXDWC
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.