Nike Tennis Camp at Middlesex School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
The Nike Tennis Camp-Middlesex School is geared towards USTA Tournament Level and Middle/High School players.
Our summer camp offers the ultimate combination of athletics and fun! With a great mix of match play, drill work, and strategy sessions, it is one of the best tennis camps in New England.
- Instruction from seasoned Camp Directors Kevin Curley, Mike Dizuzio, Mary Wynne Burns, and their experienced staff.
- Full-Day Camp with 5-6 hours of daily training ages 13-18.
- Addressing specific skills necessary to compete in USTA Level 4-7 Events.
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kevin Curley
Kevin Curley is the Owner of New England Tennis Center and has been a Director of Nike Tennis Camps for over 15 years.View Kevin's Bio ⟩
- Owner New England Tennis Center
- Director Nike Tennis Camps 15+ years
- Junior and Division 1 College Standout
- Coaches Top New England Juniors
- USPTR Certified
Co-Director Mike Dizuzio
Mike Dizuzio is the Director of Junior Tennis at New England Tennis Center.View Mike's Bio ⟩
- Director Junior Tennis New England Tennis Center
- Director Nike Tennis Camps 10+ years
- Certified Sanchez-Casal Competitive Coach
- Two-time MA State High School Doubles/Team Champion
- USPTR Certified
Co-Director Mary Wynne Burns
Mary Wynne Burns is the Director of U12 Junior Tennis at New England Tennis CenterView Mary's Bio ⟩
- Director U12 Junior Tennis NETC
- Director U12 Nike Tennis Camp 5+ Years
- USTA U12 Team Coach
- Coached Former #1 and Top 10 NE Juniors
- Net Generation Certified Coach
We offer day camps that run Monday - Thursday, from 9:00am-3:00pm, open to Middle/High School players, ages 12-18, of all ability levels. This tennis camp offers two different program types - Tournament Program & High School Program. Our youngest stars ages 6-12 years old can enroll in our Nike Tennis U12 Camp at Quail Ridge Country Club in Acton.
2019 Camp Dates
- July 1-5 (Monday-Friday | No camp on Thursday, July 4th)
- July 8-11
- July 15-18
- July 22-25
- July 29 - August 1
- August 5-8
- August 12-15
- August 19-22
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
The Tournament Program is open to all ranked USTA players. Upon arrival, participants are evaluated by the staff so that their instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Coaches address specific skills necessary to compete in USTA Level 4-7 Events.
High School Program:
The High School Program is open to players ages 12-18 currently on their high school team (or going into high school) and wanting to move up the ladder, or aspiring players looking to make the team. Coaches work with players on the quality of their high school team and specifically focus on singles or doubles play.
All campers check in daily between 8:30am-9:00am. Early check in is permitted—contact Camp Director for more details.
All campers check out daily between 3:00pm-3:30pm at Middlesex School in Concord.
Camp runs Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm.
*July 1-5 session runs Monday-Friday and there will not be a camp session on Thursday, July 4th.
Campers provide their own lunch. Optional order service is available upon request.
The Middlesex School Concord location has 12 courts on site—8 outdoor and 4 indoor. Quail Ridge Country Club has 12 outdoor courts onsite: 6 Red Ball Courts, 4 Orange Ball Courts, and 2 Full Size Green Ball Courts. Additionally, Quail Ridge has 5 indoor courts 10 minutes away.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDMA
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am-9:00am Camper Check-in
- 9:00am Tennis Drills and Skills Rotation
- 11:30pm Tournament/High School Competitive Play
- 12:30pm-1:15pm Lunch
- 1:15pm Coached Match Play
- 3:00pm-3:30pm Tournament/High School Competitive Play
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
July 27, 2016: my daughter's spark for the sport was re-ignighted! She enjoyed the coaches and responded well to their fun and enthusiastic approach to the game!
— Parent of Camper