Nike Tennis Camp at The Sports Mall
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
This Salt Lake City tennis camp is led by the Director of Tennis at The Sports Mall, Robert Juhasz and their exceptional staff. Boys and girls of all skill levels ages 8-18 are invited to attend for our All Skills Program!
This junior tennis camp will teach kids the latest tennis techniques, tactics, and strategies through on-court instruction, competitive drills, and match play. Campers will improve their skills, build confidence and have serious fun with other campers that enjoy tennis.
- Instruction from excellent coaches and staff
- Excellent training facilities
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Robert Juhasz
Director of Tennis at the largest tennis and athletic club in Utah with over 40 years of industry experience.
2023 WINTER CAMP DATES
- December 26-29
This year we are offering Day Camps that are geared towards boys and girls, ages 8-18, of all ability levels. Mornings consist of drilling, point play, conditioning, and off-court fun. Afternoons will focus on match play and other fun competitive games.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background and includes concentrated work to develop the proper fundamentals and a mix of drilling and match play.
- Check-in: All campers Tuesday 10:45am
- Check-out: All campers Friday 5:00pm
- Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday 10:45am-5:00pm, Wednesday-Friday 11:00am-5:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training, morning and afternoon sessions
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prize
Campers are required to bring their own. Lunch will not be provided.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Brighton High School Tennis Facility, home of the Brighton Bengals Tennis Team is a beautiful 8-court facility located in the backdrop of the gorgeous Wasatch Mountains
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15am-12:00pm Skills and small game tactics
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Brighton Tennis Complex
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.