Nike Tennis Camp at Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Held at the beautiful Vail Racquet Club, this Nike Tennis Camp provides campers the opportunity to train with professional coaches in a setting like no other in the Vail Valley.
This camp is designed for boys and girls, ages 6-17, of all ability levels. This tennis camp will cover all aspects of the game using the latest tennis techniques, tactics and strategies through on-court instruction, competitive drills and match play.
- Coach to Camper ratio of 1:5
- Training in a beautiful mountain setting
- Individual skill development, game strategy and match play
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Greg Wanner
Greg Wanner is the Director of Tennis at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort.View Greg's Bio ⟩
- 25 years of coaching experience
- Certified USPTA, PTR and Spanish Coaching Federation
- Primary coach of Colorado High School State Champion
- Coached numerous High School players who achieved college-level success
Co-Director Danny Colten
Tennis ProfessionalView Danny's Bio ⟩
- Junior High performance specialist
- After an outstanding collegiate career, Danny has been a college coach and WTA hitting partner
We offer Half Day (12:30pm-3:30pm) on Monday-Thursday, for boys and girls, ages 6-17, of all ability levels.
2018 Camp Dates
- July 30-August 2
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- 12:30am on Monday at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort Tennis Courts.
- 3:30pm on Thursday at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort Tennis Courts.
- Monday-Thursday: All campers arrive at 12:30am. Campers depart at 3:30pm.
The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort contains 5 hard courts and 3 clay courts.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. There will be health forms in the registration packet that REQUIRE a doctor's signature, and all forms need to be turned in prior to camp to Stephanie Dishman at sastaff@Central.uh.edu.
Camp Code: TNXDFC
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.