Nike Tennis Camp at Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Held at the beautiful Vail Racquet Club, this Nike Tennis Camp provides campers the opportunity to train with professional coaches in a setting like no other in the Vail Valley.
This camp is designed for boys and girls, ages 6-17, of all ability levels. This tennis camp will cover all aspects of the game using the latest tennis techniques, tactics, and strategies through on-court instruction, competitive drills, and match play.
- Training in a beautiful mountain setting
- Individual skill development, game strategy and match play
- Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Greg Wanner
Greg Wanner is the Director of Tennis at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort.View Greg's Bio ⟩
- 25 years of coaching experience
- Certified USPTA, PTR and Spanish Coaching Federation
- Primary coach of Colorado High School State Champion
- Coached numerous High School players who achieved college-level success
Co-Director Danny Colten
Tennis ProfessionalView Danny's Bio ⟩
- Junior High performance specialist
- After an outstanding collegiate career, Danny has been a college coach and WTA hitting partner
2023 CAMP DATES
- July 10-13
- July 17-20
- July 24-27
- July 31-August 3
If there is rain or any weather that prohibits us from running camp during scheduled hours, we will either cancel the day or adjust the hours of camp. The information below is subject to change.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
We offer Half Day Camp (11:30am-2:30pm) on Monday-Thursday, for boys and girls, ages 6-17, of all ability levels.
- All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
- Check-In: 11:30am on Monday at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort Tennis Courts.
- Check-Out: 2:30pm on Thursday at the Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort Tennis Courts.
- Daily Schedule: Monday-Thursday: All campers arrive at 11:30am. Campers depart at 2:30pm.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: 3 hours of daily tennis training, afternoon session only
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: The Vail Racquet Club Mountain Resort contains 5 hard courts and 3 clay courts.
- Inclement Weather: If there is rain or any weather that prohibits us from running camp during scheduled hours, we will either cancel the day or adjust the hours of camp.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXDFC
July 14, 2023: Mick was excited every day to go to the camp and talked nonstop about his positive experience with the players and coaches.
July 21, 2023: These coaches found a way to make a full tennis workout a fun and engaging opportunity for all of the kids.
August 7, 2022: He enjoyed tennis and improved his game. He also liked his coaches a lot and met new people.
July 23, 2023: it was FUN! and in a lovely comfortable setting! and the time changed to 10 am!
July 14, 2023: My son was exhausted and inspired every day when i picked him up from camp.
July 16, 2023: Gained a new service grip and improved self confidence.
July 21, 2023: My kids had a great time improving a sport
July 28, 2023: Henry's new found love for tennis
July 18, 2023: he was having FUN!
“Thank you mom for signing me up, I’m having so much fun and learning a lot”.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.