Nike Xcelerated Tennis Camp at University of Washington
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
The Xcelerated Tennis Camp at the University of Washington offers an 18-hour tennis clinic at UW's tennis facility in Seattle geared towards competitive players looking to take their skills to the next level! Enjoy a fun weekend of tennis and improve your game at this new Pacific Northwest tennis camp for juniors! Our Xcelerated tennis camp in WA combines technical instruction and drilling from a top-notch coaching staff and supervised match play.
- Instruction from Matt Simons and his staff
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers receive Nike Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Matthew Simons
Matthew Simons is currently the head coach of the men's and women's tennis teams at University of Puget Sound.
2023 CAMP DATES
- August 25-27
Camp is designed for competitive-level players wanting to advance to the next level. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend. Players will work on strategy, match-like scenarios, and breaking down techniques for certain shots. Camp includes drills, matches, and a personal evaluation.
We offer an Xcelerated day camp that runs Friday-Sunday for boys and girls ages 12-18 of all skill levels.
- Check-in: Friday at 9:00am at the tennis courts
- Check-out: 3:45pm on Sunday at the tennis courts. There will be a closing ceremony at 3:45pm on Sunday. Parents are welcome to attend. Departure will follow immediately after the ceremony.
- Day Camp Schedule: Friday & Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-3:45pm
- Lunch is not included. Campers must bring their own lunch each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training Friday-Sunday
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 4:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: UW Tennis Center's outdoor tennis courts (Graves Hall Location, South Tennis Courts)
- Inclement Weather Plan: Coaches will communicate any changes in plans with campers directly
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNXD
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.