Nike Volleyball Camp at Bladium Sports & Fitness Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join us this summer for our volleyball camp in Alameda and take your skills to the next level with high-quality training. Athletes of all skill levels are invited to participate and have some serious fun in a high-energy environment.
This girls' volleyball camp in the Bay Area at the Bladium Sports and Fitness Club, located in the center of the Bay Area, is designed for players ages 10-14 to receive top-notch instruction, position-specific training, and a fun camp experience!
- Elite level instruction
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please note: Last year, this camp SOLD OUT at this location. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Session I: July 10-14
- Session II: July 24-28
- Session III: July 31-August 4
- Age Group: 10-14, grades 5-8*
- Gender: Girls*
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is geared towards beginner/intermediate players. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all positions through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
*This camp is not intended for campers attending high school in the Fall
*Boys are welcome to attend. Please give us a call at 1-800-645-3226 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm) for more info!
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 8:30am Check-in
- 9:00am Warm-up
- 9:20am Ball control drills
- 9:40am Passing technique/drills
- 10:00am Defensive strategies (diggin/blocking)
- 10:30am Offensive strategies (approach/hitting)
- 11:00am Combine offense and defense skills
- 12:00pm Lunch Break
- 12:45pm Warm-up
- 1:00pm Breakout drill (short court)
- 1:30pm Serving
- 2:00pm Coach input ball scrimmage play (position play)
- 2:45pm Player serving scrimmage play (rotation play)
- 4:00pm Check-out
Bladium Sports and Fitness Club is located in Alameda, CA. Campers will compete on indoor sports tile courts.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.