Nike Volleyball Camp at Fairview High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join our summer volleyball camp in Boulder and take your skills to the next level. Campers will receive instruction from former Colorado College Coaches Rick Swan and Wayne Wetherby, and their dedicated staff. Campers will receive well-rounded instruction that will help them get ahead of the competition.
This girls and boys volleyball camp in Colorado is open to players of all abilities and will provide a fun and competitive environment for them to strengthen their skill set in. Come join our summer 2023 volleyball camp.
- Instruction from former Colorado College Volleyball Coaches
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Lauren Ollanik
Lauren Ollanik is the Head Varsity Volleyball Coach at Fairview High SchoolView Lauren's Bio ⟩
Coach Lauren has been coaching volleyball at the high school and club level for over 10 years. As a former high school and college volleyball player, Lauren is passionate about sharing her love of the game. After graduating college as a student athlete, she moved from Boston to New Orleans where she coached at the Varsity level at a local high school where she helped lead the team to a top 8 ranking in the state. Lauren enjoyed founding a new volleyball club and being the first coach in that organization. Lauren eventually returned to Boulder to be head coach at Fairview, her alma mater. As a coach, Lauren values players getting the most quality reps possible to improve skills. She spends time breaking down the skill to the most basic level and then building upon those skills to refine and perfect them. Lauren prioritizes and instils values of focus, teamwork, decision making, and implementation of skills under pressure. This is accomplished by introducing a skill, reinforcing the skill through countless reps, and then implementing the skill into game-like drills. Lauren looks forward to working with each athlete individually at camp to help build skills and confidence on the court. Seeing the progress athletes make from day one of camp to day four of camp is one of Lauren's favorite parts of Nike Camps.
Lauren enjoys spending time with her family, especially the time spent teaching her 3 and 4 year old daughters to love volleyball! On the weekends she can be found hiking, biking, and spending time with friends. She looks forward to working with you!
Camp Administrator Rick Swan
Rick Swan is the former Women's Head Volleyball Coach at Colorado College and is currently serving as a coaching consultant with the St. Kitts and Nevis National Volleyball Federation.View Rick's Bio ⟩
Since taking control of the program in 1998, Swan guided the CC Tigers to a 596 -175 overall record, 22 consecutive appearances in the NCAA Division III Volleyball Championship, and a consistent place in the upper echelon of the American Volleyball Coaches Association’s national rankings.
His victory total and .773 winning percentage both are program records. In Swan’s last season as head coach before his retirement in July of 2021, Coach Swan’s team went 17-0, winning the SCAC Conference Championship and finished the season ranked #1 in the AVCA Coaches Poll. Unfortunately, due to the pandemic that year the NCAA DIII Women’s Volleyball Tournament did not take place.
Coach Swan is currently coaching in the Eastern Caribbean country of St Kitts and Nevis. He is training and coaching the islands Men’s and Women’s Nationals indoor teams and Beach teams. He is also has promoting and directing the development of youth volleyball programs on the island.
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please note: Camp sessions SOLD OUT in 2023. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Gender: Girls and boys
- Age Group: 12-18 (girls) and 12-16 (boys)
- Camp Types: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all positions through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day. Lunch is not provided.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoors Courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
- 9:00am Campers Arrive
- 9:00am-9:15am Warm-Up
- 9:15am-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers Depart
Campers will utilize the indoor courts at Fairview High School.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
June 23, 2023: We are from Texas so we drove in for this and she had a really great time and learned a lot!
Helped my game improve!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.