Nike Volleyball Camp at Carroll University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join our summer volleyball camp at Carroll University in Wisconsin! Our All Skills camp is open to girls and boys, ages 8-14, looking to take their volleyball skills to the next level.
Under the guidance of Head Coach Emma Mertler and her coaching team, campers will receive top-notch training to elevate their game. Don't miss out on this chance to make new friends and create lasting memories at our Waukesha summer camp!
- Instruction from college coaches & players
- Excellent training facilities
- 1:8 staff to camper ratio
- Morning training sessions
- All multi-day campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Emma Mertler
Emma Mertler is the Head Volleyball Coach at Carroll University.View Emma's Bio ⟩
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 17-19
- Age Group: 8-14
- Gender: Girls & boys
- Camp Type: Half-Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-12:00pm, Wednesday-Friday
- Check-In: 8:30am on Wednesday. Park in Lot #9 and enter through the main entrance of the Van Man Fieldhouse.
- Check-Out: Graduation takes place at 11:45am on Friday, parents are invited to attend! Check-out will follow immediately after.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning training sessions.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers will be initially grouped by age and size of group. We will make adjustments as needed.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facilities: Indoor courts.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
- 9:00am-9:15am Campers arrive and warm up
- 9:15am-9:45am Skill Breakdown #1
- 9:45am-10:15am Skill Breakdown #2
- 10:15am-10:45am Skill Breakdown #3
- 10:45am-11:30am Play Drill/Competition #1
- 11:30am-12:00pm Competition #2
- 12:00pm Campers Depart
Carroll University is located in Waukesha, Wisconsin where campers will have the opportunity to play on the Van Male Fieldhouse.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.