Nike Volleyball Camp at Center Court Sports Complex
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join our Wisconsin volleyball camp at Center Court Sports Complex and get better at volleyball! Our elite coaching staff will guide you through fun drills and games to bring out your best.
Girls, ages 10-18, from Waukesha or nearby, come be a part of our summer volleyball camp. Campers of all albitites will improve their skills and make unforgettable camp memories!
- Instruction from elite coaches
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Co-Director Bill Kolinske
Bill Kolinske is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director.View Bill's Bio ⟩
Co-Director Kelley Kolinske
Kelley Kolinske is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director.View Kolinske's Bio ⟩
Co-Director Julie Kolinske
Julie Kolinske is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director.View Julie's Bio ⟩
Co-Director Madison Gordon
Madison Gordon is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director.View Madison's Bio ⟩
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 10-13
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 8:30am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:00am on Monday
- Lunch: Lunch is provided.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is provided.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor Court
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during checkout. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
- 8:30am Campers arrive
- 8:30am-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Campers will practice on the indoor courts at the expansive 52,000 sq ft Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.