Nike Volleyball Camp at North Shore Sports and Wellness
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Our summer volleyball camp in Deerfield provides players of all skill levels with the opportunity to learn new techniques and increase their love of the game. Our volleyball camp near Chicago will take place at North Shore Sports and Wellness, an excellent training facility.
Campers will gain expert instruction from Nike Camp Director, Eunice An, and master the fundamentals of volleyball through our All Skills camps. Players from Illinois and beyond will have the opportunity to train alongside other athletes, gain confidence on the court, and learn new skills to help take their game to the next level.
- Open to girls (ages 10-18) and boys (ages 10-14) this winter!
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- 1:10 coach to camper ratio
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Director Eunice An
Eunice An is the Director of Youth Development for MOD Volleyball Club.View Eunice's Bio ⟩
I Graduated from Niles West High School as a 3 sport athlete. I then attended Oakton Community College and played NJCAA Volleyball. I had the privilege to serve as team captain, and earned multiple All Tournament and All Conference awards throughout my time there.
I closed out my playing career for Robert Morris University and then began coaching with Maine South High School and Skyline Volleyball Club. While working with Skyline I served as an Asst. Director and helped to start a youth program there. I then continued on to coach with Division 1 VBC (now MOD), and coached at Niles West High School for both the boys and girls Junior Varsity Team. I stopped coaching stopped coaching at Niles West in 2022 to start a kindergarten through 4th grade youth program in addition to building a competitive 4th-6th grade program. I also travel and coach MOD Elite 18s teams.
I have coached just about all age groups, and have refined my coaching philosophy through the time spent with each program. I emphasize working together as a family and developing a good work ethic at a young age. I firmly believe that playing sports at a young age helps to build confidence and character!
My goal is to create new opportunities for young athletes to discover and grow their love for this sport.
- 2015-2017: Coach at Maine South High School
- 2015-2019: Skyline Volleyball Club, Asst. Director
- 2017-2022: Coach for girls volleyball at Niles West High School
- Won conference in 2017, 2018, & 2019
- 2018-2022: Coach for boys volleyball at Niles West High School
- Won conference in 2018
Camp Coach Bryan PalizaView Bryan's Bio ⟩
Bryan has 20+ years of coaching experience ranging from youth to adult, and from high school, club, college, and on the national level. Bryan currently coaches for MOD Volleyball, Gold Medal Squared Summer Camps and Chicago United 9-Man Volleyball Club. Bryan's WHY for coaching is to give back to the sport he believes is the ultimate team sport that teaches valuable life skills. Some of Bryan's coaching accomplishments include: helping several athletes earn a collegiate scholarship, multiple All-Conference athletes, high school regional championships, winning bids to Nationals, having his CAP II article published in USA Volleyball Magazine, and a 2021 AVCA Diversity Award Recipient. Bryan looks forward to working with the athletes of Nike Camp!
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Please note: Last year, camp sessions SOLD OUT at this location. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2023 SUMMER OVERVIEW
- Dates: July 10-14 | July 17-21 | July 31-August 4
- Gender: Girls
- Age Group: 10-18
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
- Attend multiple sessions! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions! Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: 4 Indoor courts
- A/C in Gym: Yes
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch
- 12:30-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
The 50,000 sq. ft. air-conditioned North Shore Sports & Wellness is among the premier amateur playing environments in the Midwest and is conveniently located within 25 miles of downtown Chicago and three miles from I-94 / I-294 and the Edens Expressway.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
She really enjoyed camp!
July 28, 2021: "Elyse really enjoyed volleyball camp, and was challenged. She was also inspired by the feedback the coaches provided her."
— Tina, K., Parent
The coaches were really helpful
August 15th, 2021: "Having not played volleyball before, Olivia was nervous, but the staff and coaches really helped her to improve her skills. She is looking forward to trying out for her middle school team this year!"
— Sarah, W., Parent
This camp really helped her improve!
August 22, 2019: Alysia was able to connect with other volleyball players, most of whom are on club teams. While a bit overwhelming at first, Alysia quickly stepped up her game and was able to perform at nearly the same level as the other, more experienced campers. She was so happy to have perfected her overhand serve and to begin to work on her jump serve.
— Karen D. Parent
Thank you so much
July 20, 2019: Gianna came home saying that the camp was hard, but she had soooo much fun! She couldn’t stop talking about the camp and all of the fun games and skills she worked on. The night before her last day she said “I wish the camp was two weeks long, but I don’t want it to stop us from our vacation.” She already said how she can’t wait for the Nike Volleyball Camp next summer!
— Kellie C. Parent
She wants to come back!
July 19, 2019: This was Haley’s very favorite volleyball camp! She loved going every day and can’t wait for next year!
— Jennifer P. Parent
July 19, 2019: She really loved the tournaments and training.
— Lori P. Parent
Met new friends!
July 20, 2018: My daughter's highlights are meeting new friends, increasing her passing in the sport, and all the productive activities.
— Rosey R. Parent
July 20, 2018: My daughter said it was a friendly environment. She liked having other girls from her school there and being able to be on the same team with them. It was good exercise and gave her the opportunity to play volleyball.
— Cristine S. Parent
Learned new skills
July 20, 2018: Ava felt empowered. With that she played better, was able to try out new techniques and hone her skills.
— Lynn W. Parent
Reviews Not Available
This is our first year hosting a Nike Volleyball Camp at this location, so reviews are not avaialble at this time.
— Nike Volleyball Camps
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.