Nike Volleyball Camp at Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join our summer volleyball camp at Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School for an unforgettable experience! Campers will train with Nike Camp Director, Lyndsey Weisenberg, and her dedicated coaching staff.
This volleyball camp in San Luis Obispo is open to girls, ages 7-14, of all skill levels. Campers will make new friends, boost their love for the game, and elevate their skills! Come have fun and grow your love for volleyball!
- Instruction from Coach Lyndsey Weisenberg a prominent name in Pepperdine University record books and the 2004 Pepperdine Student-Athlete of the Year
- Complete volleyball skill development
- An atmosphere of enthusiasm, high expectation, encouragement, intensity, energy, fun, safety, with a Self-Confident Builder approach
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:10
- All multi-day campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Lyndsey Weisenberg
Lyndsey Weisenberg is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director and Director of Operations at Pepperdine University.View Lyndsey's Bio ⟩
Camp Director Tom Trokey
Thomas Trokey, or Coach Tom, as he is better known brings 30 years of coaching experience. His experience extends from coaching elementary school teams to D2 level teams to coaching 17u travel teams. His camp experience is extensive as well, working with ESPN, Baylor University, Mercadel Academy Camps and as a skill and talent evaluator for ScoutsFocus,View Tom's Bio ⟩
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Session I: June 3-7
- Session II: July 15-19
- Age Group: 7-14
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 8:30 on Monday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
- Attend multiple sessions! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions to maximize their skill development!
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch every day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: 1.5 hour evaluation session after check in. Camper then sorted by ability first, then age. Adjustments made as needed during camp.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facilities: 3 Indoor courts.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive and warm up
- 9:00am-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm Lunch and rest
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Mission College Preparatory Catholic High School is located in San Luis Obispo, California where campers will have the opportunity to play on the indoor courts.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.