Nike Volleyball Camp at Sierra Canyon School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
This 2019 summer camp in San Fernando Valley is open to players of all ability skill levels, athletes will work alongside other athletes to improve their skills and reach their full potential as a volleyball player.
Train, compete, and improve at this LA area summer volleyball camp, with top notch coaching, and beautiful facilities.
- Excellent training facilities
- 4-5 hours daily instruction, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Stefanie Wigfall
Stefanie Wigfall is entering her sixth season as head coach of the Girls Varsity Volleyball team at Sierra Canyon School.View Stefanie 's Bio ⟩
In her five seasons at Sierra Canyon, she has an overall record of 137-31, leading the Trailblazers to five consecutive 20 wins seasons. Last season, she guided the Trailblazers to back-to-back CIF Southern Section Championship and their first-ever California State Championship. In four of her five seasons for the Trailblazers, she has guided them to the Gold Coast League Championship.
- Named 2017 National AVCA 14s Club Coach of the Year
- Named Los Angeles Daily News 2017 Coach of the Year
- Named CIF- Southern Section DIV II 2017 Coach of the Year
This year we are offering a Day Camp that run Monday-Friday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 CAMP DATES
- July 15-19
- August 12-16
This camp is open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
CAMP DATES: July 15-19 | Aug 12-16
- Daily Hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Friday at 2:30pm at the Gym
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Located in the San Fernando Valley, Sierra Cayon School's Chatsworth campus is the proud home of some of the finest Athletic Facilities amongst any local, state or national high school.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
No reviews available
This is our first year hosting a Nike Volleyball Camp at this location, reviews are not available yet.
— Nike Volleyball Camps