Nike Volleyball Camp at Temple University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Campers are invited to take their game to the next level at our summer volleyball camps at Adrian College. Campers from Philadelphia and beyond will train with Head Women's Volleyball Coach, Linda Hampton-Keith, and her dedicated staff.
This volleyball camp in Pennsylvania provides campers with excellent coaching instruction, fun competition, and skill-building drills. This camp is designed to prepare players for the 2024 volleyball fall season and leave them with more confidence on and off the court!
- Instruction from Temple University staff and players
- All Skills and Advanced programs offered
- Low coach to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Linda Hampton-Keith
Linda Hampton-Keith is the Head Volleyball Coach at Temple University.View Linda's Bio ⟩
Linda Hampton-Keith, who guided North Carolina State to consecutive 20-win seasons and a berth in the 2017 NCAA Tournament, was named the head women’s volleyball coach at Temple University in January of 2022, announced Vice President and Director of Athletics Arthur Johnson.
In her first season with the Owls, Hampton-Keith improved the team’s win total from seven in 2021 to 10 in 2022. She helped the transition of Taylor Davenport moving from the middle blocker position to outside hitter. Davenport ended the season fifth overall in the conference in kills per/set (3.61)kills (451), points (515), and points/set (4.12). She became the first Owl since the 2015 season to reach at least 400 kills in a season and also marked the fourth highest output in the 25-point scoring format. Davenport recorded double-digit kills in 20 of the team’s 31 matches. The Columbia, S.C. native had nine matches in 2022 where she earned at least 20 kills, including a career-high 27 versus St. Francis Brooklyn on Sept. 3.
Hampton-Keith helped Louisville advance to the 2021 Women’s Volleyball Final Four as a volunteer coach, brings a wealth of experience to the Temple program. She served four seasons as the head coach at NC State (2016-19) where she led the Wolfpack to 16 new team season records, 11 individual career and season records, including the program’s only NCAA Tournament win, 3-2 over Oregon in 2017. She also coached 11 All-ACC selections, five AVCA All-Region selections and two AVCA All-Americans during her tenure.
Before her stint at NC State, she was a member of the Arizona State women’s volleyball staff for five seasons (2011-15), serving as associate head coach for the final three. At ASU, she helped the Sun Devils earn four NCAA tournament appearances with the 2015 team being ranked as high as No. 5 in the nation.
Hampton-Keith was also the recruiting coordinator at ASU with her efforts resulting in nationally ranked classes in four of her five years in Tempe. ASU’s 2013 recruiting class was tabbed No. 13 in the nation by PrepVolleyball.com, one of the highest in program history. During her time with the Sun Devils, the program produced two All-Americans, two all-region performers, five All-Pac 12 selections and four Pac 12 All-Freshman Team members.
Prior to her stint at Arizona State, Hampton-Keith spent six seasons as an assistant coach and recruiting coordinator at Texas Christian University. While in Fort Worth, she helped the Horned Frogs post four consecutive winning seasons and earn their first NCAA Tournament appearance in 2009, which included a 3-0 victory against Rice in the first round.
Hampton-Keith has also worked closely with the nation’s top youth players through the USA Volleyball Youth Development Programs. She coached at USA High Performance camps from 2001-05, served as head coach for the USA Volleyball North Texas Region Team in 2007, assisted the Youth National A2 Team in 2009, and most recently assisted the USA Collegiate National Team in 2013 and 2014.
She and her husband, Maark, have one daughter.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
2024 dates and details will be added to this page as soon as they are confirmed. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots.
With that in mind, we encourage you to JOIN THE FREE WAITLIST NOW. Waitlisted campers will be notified when camp registration officially opens.
2024 CAMP INFORMATION
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join the free waitlist now!
- Programs: All Skills, Intermediate/Advanced
2024 CAMP OPTIONS
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
ALL SKILLS CAMP
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join the Free Waitist!
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join the Free Waitlist!
- Program: The Advanced program is geared toward high school and club-level players with 2-3 years of competitive experience. This intense, challenging program stresses position play, advanced team techniques, physical conditioning, and a higher level of competitive play. Campers will receive elite instruction that will elevate and refine their technique and take their skills to the next level.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Campers will train in The Liacouras Center which is a 10,000-seat multi-purpose venue located on the campus of Temple University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.