Nike Winter Volleyball Camp by SynergyForce
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Nike Volleyball Camps and SynergyForce Volleyball Club have joined forces to offer these exciting volleyball camps this winter in Sacramento, CA at American River College! Campers will receive top-notch instruction from an elite-level coaching staff and develop their volleyball skills in a serious and fun environment.
This girls' volleyball camp in Northern California is offering an All Skills program for players, ages 8-16, of all levels to join. Players from Placer County, the greater Sacramento area, and beyond are invited to train and compete with other athletes who love the sport and are motivated to improve.
- Instruction from SynergyForce Volleyball Club coaches
- Excellent training facility
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- All multi-day campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by the talented SynergyForce Volleyball Club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
WINTER 2022 OVERVIEW
- Dates: December 28-30, Wednesday-Friday
- Gender/Ages: Girls, Ages 8-16
- Daily Hours: 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to the start of camp
- Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch and snacks each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facilities: Indoor courts
- A/C in Gym: Yes
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
HEALTH & RELEASE FORMS
All registered campers are required to have a parent or legal guardian fill out US Sports Camps’ mandatory Health & Release Forms online before arrival at camp. This camp does NOT require a doctor's signature on the forms.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed Camp Information Packet containing check-in location and address, on-site staff contact information, a checklist of things to bring, site-specific forms, and more will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. To check if your Camp Information Packet is ready, click here.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
GIRLS CAMP SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers Arrive and Warm-Up
- 9:30-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch and Rest
- 1:15pm Warm-Up
- 1:15pm-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers Depart
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.