p1440 Beach Volleyball Camp with The Sand Club
IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN!
p1440 and The Sand Club have joined forces to offer a beach volleyball camp in Arizona this summer! Camp is geared towards beginner and intermediate players looking to develop their beach volleyball skills and train under an elite-level coaching staff.
Our sand volleyball camp for girls and boys offers campers the opportunity to learn beach volleyball fundamentals and master their doubles game through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. Come hone your skills, make new friends, and have some fun!
- Instruction from an elite coaching staff
- Excellent training facilities
- Low staff to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Camp T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Allen Alexander
Allen Alexander is the Owner and Coach at The Sand Club.View Allen's Bio ⟩
p1440 was co-founded by three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Kerri Walsh Jennings and husband, pro beach player and seven-time AVP Open Champion, Casey Jennings in order to create more and better opportunities in the game that continues to give them so much priceless life experience and personal fulfillment.View p1440's Bio ⟩
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es).
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2024 CAMP INFORMATION
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-14
- Gender: Girls & boys
- Camp Type: Beach, Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Campers will not have access a refrigerator, please bring lunches in coolers to camp.
- Program: This All Skills Beach program is geared towards beginner and intermediate players (ages 10-14). Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
IMPORTANT REMINDER ON AVOIDING HEAT ILLNESS.
We have several suggestions to help our campers to avoid heat illnesses. First, players are recommended to start hydration several days before the scheduled event and bring an insulated water bottle. A water cooler will be provided by the camp director for campers to refill their water bottles. Evaporative coolers will also be provided along with tents for shade. We recommend to pack: sunscreen, sunglasses, visor/hat, hand towel and bath towel. There is a foot wash for campers to rinse off at the end of the day. Sand socks are also recommended (but not required) to protect the campers feet.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers attending a multi-day camp will receive a camp t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded. Prizes are handed out for winning different competitions during camp.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Water bottle, sunscreen, athletic clothes - shorts/tees, socks in case of hot sand. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Beach courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Sandals & sand socks (in case the sand gets too hot)
- Hand & Beach towel
- Insulated Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive
- 9:00am-11:30am Training Session I
- 11:30am-12:30pm Break
- 12:30pm-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Campers will train on the beach volleyball courts at The Sand Club.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.