Competitive junior golfers are invited to Texas Christian University in Fort Worth for a golf-intensive experience at our advanced short game camp. The staff is led by renowned short game specialist, Marius Filmalter, and Duke University Coach, Jon Whithaus.
Whether it be junior golf, collegiate golf, or professional golf, the best players are the ones who consistently maintain a high level of efficiency and success in all aspects of the short game. Nike Advanced Junior Short Game Camps offer evaluation, analysis, instruction and training from our highly successful instructional staff. The specialized short game work our staff members have done with their students has helped to win tournaments at the highest levels. Our staff has worked with many PGA Tour Professionals that have achieved a significant number of professional victories, including Major Championships, as well as several NCAA National Champions, and dozens of NCAA All-Americans.
The Short Game Camp in Texas offers a day program that includes golf instruction, lunch, course play, dinner and evening activities. This option runs from 8:30am-9:00pm (schedule varies each day).
- Low student to coach ratio of 4:1
- High-intensity instruction - ball control testing, putting, chipping, and bunker training
- Training and practice on all scoring scenarios within 125 yards
- Discussions on long-term development, college golf, goal setting and tournament preparation
- Overnight accommodations at TCU
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- View more details »
Dates & Prices