Nike Girls Elite 150 Total Player Development Camp at Elmhurst College Elmhurst, Illinois
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
The NIKE Elite 150 soccer camp is designed for the serious high school-college-pro bound field player or goalkeeper.
The most powerful, innovative, unique, and professional soccer camp on the market today, the NIKE Elite 150 will help guide your game to new heights. Elite 150 is for individuals and teams looking to be challenged in a highly competitive soccer environment, while being seen by top college coaches. Soccer success comes from being smarter and more efficient than the other team. Let us help show you the way!
- Access to brand new turf fields
- Daily classroom sessions covering college level tactics, systems of play, video instruction and match analysis
- Attend a professional soccer match on Saturday night and perform a match analysis (included in tuition)
- Nightly 11v11 matches
- "Champions Breakfast" with current college players
- Specialized goalkeeping program
- All coaches are head coaches from Divisions I, II, III and NAIA
- NSCAA parent development seminar (included in tuition)
Home to the Elmhurst football, soccer and track and field programs, Langhorst Field serves as the college's primary outdoor facility. Renovated in 2002, the field is surrounded by an all-weather rubberized track. In the summer of 2011, the field was resurfaced with state-of-the-art FieldTurf. Permanent lighting was also installed in 2011.Meet your coaching staff
Dave Di Tomasso
In 2004, Dave Di Tomasso became the head coach of Elmhurst College's brand new men's soccer team. Di Tomasso needed little time to turn the program into a winner, guiding the Bluejays to an impressive 12-7-1 record and a trip to the CCIW Tournament in its first year as a varsity sport.
Seven years later, the Bluejays' ascent up the ranks of college soccer has been nothing short of impressive. In 2009, Di Tomasso led Elmhurst to its first-ever CCIW Championship and its first-ever trip to the NCAA Tournament. The Bluejays finished the season with a 13-4-4 overall record and posted an undefeated conference record of 5-0-2.
In 2013 Coach Tomasso was named Coach of the Year after finishing 11-4-3, good for 2nd in the conference, with only 1 true senior on the field.Read Full Bio
In 2010, Di Tomasso guided Elmhurst to a 10-8 overall record with Brehm, Warren, and McMahon all earning all-conference honors.
Di Tomasso has compiled a 76-48-13 record in seven seasons as the Bluejays' head coach. His teams have won 10 games or more in six of his seven seasons and have qualified for the CCIW Tournament four times. He has coached 26 all-conference players, six all-region honorees, and two CCIW Players of the Year.
Before taking the reigns of the men's team, Di Tomasso spent six seasons as the head coach of Elmhurst's women's soccer team. He continues to rank as the College's all-time winningest coach in women's soccer after compiling a 68-45-6 record in six seasons. Sixteen of Di Tomasso's players earned all-conference honors and Tasha Shepard became the first Elmhurst women's soccer player to earn All-America recognition.
Elmhurst College - Division III
- Paul Webster enters his ninth season as the head coach of the Bluejay women's soccer team.
- Webster was named the CCIW Coach of the Year in 2011 after guiding the Bluejays to a 4-2-1 conference record and a spot in the conference tournament. The Bluejays finished the year with a 13-4-1 overall record, the team's best-ever finish under Webster's direction.
- In eight seasons, Webster has guided the Bludjays to a 69-63-8 overall record and he has coached 12 all-conference players and one all-region honoree in his time at Elmhurst
- Before his time at Elmhurst, Webster spent nine seasons at Elon University.
Elmhurst College - Division III
- Scott Rose is entereing his second season on the coaching staff for both the men's and women's soccer teams. Rose is serving as both teams' goalkeepers coach.
- Rose served as an assistant goalkeeper coach for the Westminster Association Football Club from 2006-2008. He became the Club's head staff goalkeeper coach in 2008.
- Most recently, he has been serving as the staff goalkeeper coach for the Illinois Olympic Development Program.
- Rose holds an NSCAA national coaching license and an NSCAA national goalkeeping license. He also holds a USSF "D" coaching license.
Elmhurst College - Division III
- Wes Lomnicki is entering his second season as an assistant coach with the Bluejays.
- Lomnicki played collegiate soccer at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and was a part of a team that made four consecutive NCAA Tournament appearances.
- As a senior captain, he anchored a back line that allowed only 13 goals for the 2007 season, setting a school record for fewest goals allowed. He earned all-region honors as a senior.
- Lomnicki holds an NSCAA Advanced National Diploma. He is also a staff coach at Oak Brook Soccer Club.
- Head Coach Wittenberg University.
- Former Assistant Coach at University of Wyoming.
- Former Assistant Coach at Regis University.
- Fannon helped lead the Regis Rangers to a two-year record of 27-7-5 and the program’s first NCAA Division II Tournament appearance.
- Named Colorado Youth Coach of the Year.
- Has his NSCAA Premier Diploma and has a United States Soccer Federation Goalkeeping License.
- Earned his Football Association Coaching Certificate in England in 2002.
- Challenger Sports Regional Director.
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Head Coach at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.
- Director of Soccer Operations for both Men & Women.
- Named named WIAC coach of the year and eight of his players received all-conference honors in 2013.
- United States Soccer Federation D License.
- National Soccer Coaches Association of America Youth Diploma in 2001.
- NSCAA National Diploma in 2002.
- NSCAA Advanced National Diploma in 2004.
- NSCAA State and Regional Goalkeeper Certificate in 2004.
- NSCAA Premier Diploma in 2006.
- Wisconsin Youth Soccer Association as an Olympic Development Program staff coach.
We will be adding coaches through out the spring, please check back!
2014 Camp Information
NIKE Elite 150 Goalkeeping School
Keepers are trained by Brad Swenby & Scott Rose. These coaches tally over 40 years combined of goalkeeping experience, including playing professionally, ODP, academy, and regional experience and high level accreditations through the NSCAA and USSF. The Goalkeeping program emphasizes all facets of the position, including the tactics used as a goalkeeper. All keepers have two GK specific sessions per day and are in-goal for nightly matches for further evaluation.
Soccer Specific Fitness Training
Experience college lever training! Know what it takes to be a college or pro player. All sessions are state of the art and will challenge you each step of the way.
Parent Development Seminar Component It is imperative that the parents are educated on all the factors that go into being a student athlete and what it takes to be successful at the highest level. NIKE Elite 150 has developed a one of a kind program for the parent! In a partnership with the NSCAA (National Soccer Coaches Association of America) upon check in and after the opening ceremony parents are invited, at NO ADDITIONAL COST, to attend a three hour educational event. Topics that will be presented and discussed include:
• Admissions Presentation and process given by Elmhurst College Staff
• Financial Aid Presentation by Elmhurst College Staff
• Recruiting Process information provided by a National Recruiting Service
• Elite player qualifications moving forward / what to expect in the college game
• Club Soccer: differences between regular, academy, and elite clubs
Upon completion of the 3 hour class each parent will receive a Special Topics Diploma through the NSCAA! Refreshments will be served throughout the course.
These days players need to be “students of the game” and this requires them to learn in the classroom much like traditional academics. At Elite 150 we understand what it takes to train the players mentally. This is what truly prepares them for college soccer and beyond! The players will learn:
• How to analyze a game from watching and on video through “Match Analysis Training.”
• Perform a match analysis at a professional soccer match
• Tactics of the game through theory and comprehension
• Video analysis
• Drawing of plays and formations using whiteboards
A unique experience to say the least! Current college players from the major programs being represented attendbreakfast with our campers. They share their college soccer experiences both athletically and academically. Breakfast is catered, and the experience includes a high level guest speaker from the soccer world! This person shares what it takes to be successful in all aspects of their young lives
Check-in: between 11:30am-1:00pm on Friday, June 20th at the Frick Center.
Check-out: between 4:00-4:30pm on Sunday, June 22nd from the fields.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Soccer Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Facility: Grass & Turf fields
Dorm: Will be assigned at check in.
Campers Per Room: 2
Roommates: guaranteed if requested 14 days prior to camp
Bathrooms: shared on floor
Linens: Not provided
Air Conditioning: Yes
Key Deposit: $80 made to Elmhurst College Soccer
Spending Money: $40
Medical Facility: an athletic trainer is on-site and a hospital 2 miles from campus
Nearest Airport: Chicago O’Hare or Chicago Midway
Transportation: Not provided
If five or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $25 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discountRead camper reviews