Nike Baseball Camp Curry College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Baseball Camps
The Nike Baseball Camp at Curry College just outside of Boston, offers youth athletes the chance to train with elite coaches. Each day will be filled with baseball drills that cover hitting, fielding, base running, and team play to help each camper take their game to the next level!
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Multi-level ability grouping
- Discussion topics: preparing for college baseball and personal goal setting
- Nike Camp T-shirt, Lanyard and Nike Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
The Nike Baseball Camp at Curry College is for baseball players of all abilities. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors.This camp will offer two program options: Overnight and Day. See "More Camp Details" for further information.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: July 7-11, 2019
- Check-in: 1 p.m. for all campers Sunday. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: 12 p.m. Thursday
- Day Camper Schedule: Sunday: 1:00-9:00 p.m., Monday-Wednesday: 9:00-3:00 p.m., Thursday: 9:00-12:00 p.m.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily baseball instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Day campers: Lunch will be provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision, and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Nike Lanyard: All campers receive a Nike Baseball Camp t-shirt and Nike Lanyard.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear baseball attire (baseball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields. Indoor facilities available during inclement weather conditions.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
- Dorm: See registration packet for specific on-campus dorm.
- Campers Per Room: 2 (unless otherwise noted in registration packet)
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: No, campers are encouraged to bring a fan.
Nike Baseball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Jack Valley Diamond
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Great to meet other kids from so many other countries!
"Awesome experience! Great to meet other kids from so many other countries!"
— Overnight Camper
I want to go again next year!
"I loved camp and told my mom that I want to go again next year. Maybe 2 times! "
— Overnight Camper
Better Appreciation for the Game
"They helped my son to appreciate the game of baseball on and off the field. I would highly recommend this camp to other ball players. I look forward to my son attending the camp next year with his little brother."
Gave Me Some Perspective Of My Playing Level
"The camp was very fun and informative and really gave me some perspective of my playing level. I will definitely try to come back next year and try to bring some friends."
NIKE Baseball Camp is Awesome!
"I really loved this camp. It was awesome. I made friends, had lots of fun, and learned so much. My high school coach tells me that my game has improved tremendously. Thank you all so much."
— Day Camper