NBC Basketball Camp at North Idaho College
Join NBC Basketball Camps in Coeur d'Alene, ID for an awesome camp experience. This skill intensive camp is perfect for boys ages 12-16 who want to elevate their game in a high-energy environment.
Located on beautiful Lake Coeur d'Alene at North Idaho College, NBC Complete Player Intensive Basketball Camp offers a fun yet intense week of basketball training. Camp Director Marc Axton and other talented NBC coaches are dedicated to improving each camper’s basketball fundamentals, shooting skills, defense, and ball handling. NBC's unique curriculum also focuses on respect, discipline, teamwork, and leadership development.
REGISTRATION OPENS NOVEMBER 27
- 6-10 hours of skill training, games and player development each day based on age appropriateness and ability
- Camp workbook trains campers in goal setting, mental toughness, elevating confidence, and leadership on and off the court
- An atmosphere of respect, hard work, discipline, great fun and Christian values help make this one of the most unique camp settings anywhere
- Work toward mastering the critical aspects of the game
- High energy events such as Intensity Night, Evening Program and more
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Marc Axton
Marc Axton played profession basketball overseas for many years. He is 6'6' and a great shooter. He is passionate about helping young men improve their game and live lives of excellence. He was a former NBC Camper, a master teacher and now director.View Marc's Bio ⟩
Coach Marc works hard to connect with campers and parents to ensure a great camp event. Marc understands the level and intensity of basketball NBC Camps expects along with understanding the importance of having fun. Marc is a strong leader and hires coaches who are encouraging and positive with kids.
Coach NBC Basketball Coaching Staff
NBC Camps coaches are known for their hard work, great attitude, and commitment to helping you reach your potential on and off the court.View NBC Basketball Coaching Staff's Bio ⟩
The NBC Difference
Unlike other camp programs where skills training falls under the expertise of the camp director, NBC Camps has built a program of training to help each camper walk out of camp a better player and person. Our site directors work as event managers helping to run a great week of camp and facilitating the implementation of our specific camp expectations. Our basketball instruction is based on skill curriculum and talent development we believe are essential to take your game to the next level. Though coaching styles and drills may change, our master teachers receive resources, lesson plans, and detailed training on how to maximize the camp experience. Coaching at camp is much different than coaching a team. With 50 years of successful history, our goal is to give you the best basketball and life skills instruction possible.
TEACH BASKETBALL AND LIFE SKILLS AT A “WORLD CLASS” LEVEL
Coach the game at a world class level. FAB 4
• Protect the ball
• Play with quickness and intensity
• Play Smart
• Finish the play
Teach by living valuable skills for life. LIFE 4
• Guard your heart
• Live with love & intentionality
• Be smart by seeking out wisdom
• Finish strong, never give up
The ability to know, understand and apply is the heart of NBC’s Teach, Encourage, Correct method. True teaching takes place when the student knows how to reproduce the skill and self-correct the skill when necessary.
NBC Basketball Camp at North Idaho College in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho is an intensive training program for athletes who love basketball enough to work hard.
2024 NBC IDAHO BASKETBALL CAMP
Complete Player INTENSIVE Basketball Camp
Dates: July 15-18, 2024
Age Group: Boys 12-16 years old
Check-in Time: 12:30pm on first day
Parent Orientation: 1:00pm and 1:20pm
Intensity Night: Wednesday at 8:00pm
Closing Program: 3:00 – 4:00pm on last day
Complete Player Intensive Basketball Camps are the same as our Complete Player Basketball Camps but with an increase in the teaching pace, intensity, and expectation of the players. Athletes will be expected to progress faster through the drills. This camp is not for beginners.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:20 am Ball handing and skill development
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Extended Day Campers arrival
- 9:00 am Leadership training
- 9:30 am Improve your shooting, passing, offensive moves, and understanding of offense
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:30 pm Improve your defense, rebounding, team concept and overall understanding of the game
- 3:30 pm Games and tournaments
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:00 pm Basketball evening activities including shooting games, intensity nite, games and events
- 8:45 pm Leadership training including motivational dvds, speakers, small group discussions and goal setting
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers dismissed
- 10:00 pm Lights out
ABOUT THE FACILITY
North Idaho College is located on the world famous lake Coeur d' Alene. Campers have access during supervised free time for lake swimming. Campers will be staying in the dorms at North Idaho College's new multi-million dollar facility. Rooms are air-conditioned and each suite houses three to four campers with individual private showers and facilities. You do not need to request a roommate before camp begins. When you sign up for a room, have your preferred roommate with you. If you have no preference, we will match you with someone of the same gender and similar age. The cafeteria provides all-you-can-eat selections. North Idaho College has one college-size gym on campus and campers alternate busing to nearby local gyms for greater floor space for games and training. The evening program is located in a large event room in the student center.
My son enjoyed the full court games
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.