Behn Coed Overnight Basketball Camp Curry College
Elevate your game and have a blast
at Behn Basketball Camps
Behn Basketball Camp is coming to Curry College campus to offer a unique three-day, two-night, camp. This is a boys and girls weekend. This schedule is a great way to learn and improve in a condensed fashion. And the perfect introduction to a sleep away camp for a first time camper.
The Complete Skills Camp helps players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental basketball skills and enhance their skill set at the post, wing or guard position.
- Emphasis on fundamentals and focus on proper shooting technique
- Learning team play on both offense and defense
- Official Behn Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Co-Director Brian Ross
Coach Ross was a four year player at Boston College and had 38 career starts. He was the leading scorer and rebounder in the Big East in the 1998-99 season.View Brian's Bio ⟩
Coach Ross attended North Quincy High School where he led Massachusetts in scoring Senior year 38.6 points per game.
Some of his accolades include:
- Big East Tournament Champion
- 2 x Big East regular season champion
- 2 x NCAA Tournament appearances.
Co-Director Angelina Marazzi
Coach Marazzi is a standout player, coach and trainer.View Angelina's Bio ⟩
- Former Collegiate Athlete - Player of the Year 2000
- Played 2 years overseas for NBL
- Received MVP for NBL division 2
- Head Coach U12 girls, UK Season 2021-2022
- Numerous Asst Coaching positions including Four Nations Wales U19 women, UK, U15 Boys UK, U16 boys UK U12 boys UK and Cardiff Metropolitan Archers NBL UK Season 2020-21
- Holds a Masters degree in Sports coaching and Pedagogy
- Presently Asst Coach Attleboro Girls Varsity Basketball team
- Head coach and trainer at Dana Barros Basketball Club
Camp Director Behn Coaching Staff
The Behn Camp philosophy is to instill confidence in young players by teaching basketball fundamentals, which in turn raises their level of play and makes the game more fun to play. Your child will learn basketball the right way, improve their skills, and have fun too!
June 23-25, 2023
Check-in: Friday between 1pm-2pm
Closing Ceremony: Sunday at 11:30am. Departure immediately following.
Meals: Lunch is not provided.
LOOKING FOR OVERNIGHT OPTIONS? Check out more overnight camp options at Babson College.
*Campers need to show proof of vaccination to Babson College at check-in, or show a negative PCR test within 72 hours of check-in.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper information packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:10 AM Agility Stations
- 9:25 AM Hot Shot
- 9:50 AM Drill Stations
- 10:30 AM Team Practice
- 11:20 AM Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch/Staff Camper Game
- 1:00 PM Lecture
- 1:30 PM Free Throws
- 1:45 PM 1 on 1
- 2:00 PM Full Court Drills
- 2:20 PM Games
- 3:00 PM 4 vs. 4 Defensive Transition, Circle the Wagon (Boxing Out Drill)
- 4: 00 PM 3 on 3 or 2 on 2 Tourney
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Pracice
- 6:30 PM Team Games
- 8:30 PM Great American Shootout
- 9:00 PM Movie Night
- 10:45 PM Bed Check and Lights Out
Curry College is located seven miles outside of downtown Boston, on 131 acres in beautiful Milton, Massachusetts. At Curry, you'll have the best of both worlds - the advantages and comforts of a lush classic New England setting as well as the excitement and resources of a major city.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.