Nike Basketball Camp Endicott College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Work on your basketball skills all while having fun at our newest overnight camp located an hour north of Boston. Situated on Massachusetts' North Shore, Endicott College is the place to go this summer to learn new techniques in an encouraging and safe atmosphere.
A Step Ahead (ASA) Nike Basketball Camps are designed for the player looking to improve their game and basketball IQ. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offense/defense, team play, and more.
- Fundamental instruction, individual development, and team play
- Off-court discussions and activities to enhance on-court game
- Nike Basketball Camp t-shirt, workbook, wristband and more
- View More Details ⟩
Staff ASA Hoops
The ASA Hoops coaching staff is made up of some of the most talented and seasoned coaches in New England! All of the ASA coaches are trained and registered to ensure all campers receive high-quality instruction in a fun and safe environment.View ASA Hoops's Bio ⟩
Now in its 21st year, A Step Ahead Inc. (ASA Hoops) has become a year-round operation offering clinics, classes, camps and AAU. In 2017, over 2,500 participants have entered our programs. This up-coming year will be ASA's biggest yet, with over 40 camps scheduled and the expansion of their AAU program. ASA Hoops will be one of the biggest basketball operations in New England. Participants, boys and girls, range in age from 7-18 and have come from communities throughout New England and across the globe.
Session I: July 15-19
Session II: July 23-27
Session I Check-in: Sunday between 1PM-2PM
Session I Check-out: Thursday at 11:30AM
Session II Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Session II Check-out: Friday at 2PM
*Camp prices will increase on May 1Show Less See More Camp Details
Housing & Roommates
Campers will reside in the dorms on campus. Campers stay two per room, assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Suggested Spending Money: $50
The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
On the first day of camp, day campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
- Check-in: Sunday between 1PM-2PM
- Check-out: Thursday at 11:30AM
- Meals: Lunch is provided Monday-Wednesday.
- Daily Hours: SUN 1PM-5PM MON-WED 9AM-3PM THURS 9AM-11:30AM
- Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
- Check-out: Friday at 2PM
- Meals: Lunch is provided Monday-Friday.
- Daily Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-3PM FRI 9AM-2PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony!
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake Up
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Day Campers arrive
- 9:05 AM Warm up / Stretch / Half Court Drills
- 9:30 AM Dribble Series
- 9:45 AM Drill Stations
- 10:15 AM 3 on 3
- 11:00 AM Full Court Games
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Free Throws / Two Ball / 1 on 1
- 1:15 PM Offense Team Drills
- 1:45 PM Defense Team Drills
- 2:15 PM 3 on 3
- 3:00 PM Day Campers Depart
- 4:00 PM Full Court Games
- 4:05 PM Foul Shooting
- 4:30 PM Full Court Drills
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Rest Hour
- 7:00 PM Full Court Games
- 8:00 PM Individual or Small Group work
- 9:00 PM Free time in dorm room
- 10:30 PM Lights out
MacDonald Gymnasium opened in September 1999 and plays host to Endicott's varsity basketball and volleyball programs. There are two sideline basketball hoops on each side of the gymnasium to accommodate intramural and recreation play. The gymnasium is equipped with a state-of-the-art sound system, two scoreboards, a scorers table that can seat up to 10 staffers, and a capacity of 1,200 spectators.