Nike Basketball Camp Radley College, near Oxford
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Nike Basketball Camps offer premium residential summer camps for children aged 10-13 of all basketball levels. Led by the former pro-basketball player, Eric Boateng, campers train like professionals and work on all aspects of their game –ball-handling, shooting, defence, fitness, tactics, and 5 v 5 game-like play.
Coaches share their own experiences of the professional game, equipping players with an understanding of how to raise their game to the next level. Campers receive expert training at beautiful facilities in the UK, while also having excursions in Oxford and Thorpe Park Themepark. Become completely immersed in the sport for a 6-night or 13-night session.
- Coaching program designed and run by GB Olympic, Ex-NCAA and NBA basketball player Eric Boateng and his coaching team
- Overall staff to student ratio is 1:5
- 1:12 ratio of basketball coaches to students
- Fantastic cultural excursions and training experiences
- Full accommodations at a leading private school in the beautiful English countryside
- Exclusive Nike gear pack
- 24/7 security onsite
- View More Details ⟩
- Age Group: 10-13
- Gender: Boys & girls
- Skill: All ability levels
- Programs: 6-night or 13-night sessions
- Camp Option: Total Basketball Camp or Basketball + English Camp
6 NIGHT PROGRAMS
- July 8-14
- July 15-21
- July 22-28
- July 29-August 4
- August 5-11
13 NIGHT PROGRAMS
- July 8-21
- July 15-28
- July 22-August 4
- July 29-August 11
Radley College has an excellent reputation amongst English private schools. Founded in 1847, Radley College is set in a beautiful 800-acre estate with first class academic, boarding, sporting, and co-curricular facilities.
With the option of 6-night or 13-night sessions, these co-ed programs are designed for basketball players, ages 10-13, of all ability levels who want to deepen their understanding of the game. Campers will train with qualified Nike Basketball Camps coaches, develop individual and team skills in their offensive and defensive game all whilst staying in one of England’s top boarding schools. All the camps will involve an action-packed schedule including excursions to some of the U.K.’s top attractions. There will be a real diverse mix of nationalities, ensuring young players will maximize their learning and gain valuable cultural experiences. Players will leave with new skills, confidence and friends from around the globe.
- Basketball training: Coaching designed and led by qualified Nike Basketball Camps coaches
- Ratio: 1:8 staff to camper ratio
- Facility: Players will train on the full-sized indoor basketball court and at Radley College.
- Training Hours: Up to 26 hours of professional coaching a week
- Additional Training:
- 5v5 game-like scrimmages
- Workshops and seminars with coaches and teachers
- Skills and sports science fitness tests
- Assessments: Each player is given an individual report and completion certificate to take home.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Total Basketball Camps Instruction: 26 hours per week of coaching, structured match play, workshops, and seminars
- Total Basketball Camp is open to all abilities but is a very intensive camp and not suitable for complete beginners or basic level English speakers
- Basketball & English Camps Instruction: 17 hours a week of coaching and training, and 13-14 hours a week of English language lessons
- Meals & Accommodations: Campers will be housed in the Radley College dormitories and will receive 3 nutritionally balanced meals a day and an evening snack.
- Exclusive Nike gear pack: All campers get a Nike gear pack.
- Supervision: 24/7 on-site male and female player pastoral care staff
- Excursions: One excursion on a 6-night camp and three excursions on a 13-night camp
- Evening Activities: All players will enjoy evening activities to help build team bonding. Some of these activities may include ultimate frisbee, quiz night, bowling, and capture the flag.
Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Information Packets, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
- Location: Radley College
- Campers Per Room: Mostly single bedrooms
- Bathrooms: Shared bathrooms
- Amenities: Players' lounge equipped with a TV, foosball table and game consoles, and an on-site camp shop
- Free Laundry Facilities: On-site
- Free Wi-Fi: Yes
Oxford Tour (every other week)
- Players explore the historic city of Oxford, home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world with magnificent architecture and academic history around every corner.
Thorpe Park Theme Park (every other week)
- Home to thrilling rides, attractions, live events & a themed hotel, THORPE PARK Resort is the ultimate destination for thrill seekers featuring some of the UK's most popular roller coasters and amusement park rides.
London Experience (only 13-night camps)
- · Players experience the sights of the capital including Big Ben and Buckingham Palace as well as enjoying a shopping experience in Westfield
- Closest Airports: London Heathrow (49 miles) | London Gatwick (85 miles)
Nike Basketball Camps offers airport transfers to/from London Heathrow and London Gatwick for an additional fee. These can be booked directly at [email protected] once you have booked a camp. Transfers can only be booked for flights that arrive in the UK between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm on the camp start date and depart the UK between 11:00 am and 6:00 pm on the camp end date.
Unaccompanied Minor (UM) or Airport Assistance is a service offered by most airlines whereby airline staff supervises and escort a child during their flight and through the parts of the airport that our staff don't have access to. We recommend using this service for all children traveling alone under the age of 14. Please inform us of your airport transfer booking if you are using this service by emailing [email protected] at least 4 weeks before the start of the camp.
A detailed camper Information Packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, a list of things to bring, and other important information will be emailed from Euro Sports Camps to all registered campers closer to the camp's start date.
ELS CAMP INFORMATION
Campers seeking a summer basketball camp experience with additional non-sport instruction can check out the options below:
- Nike Basketball + English Camps: Euro Sports Camps
If you have any questions, please fill out our inquiry form at eurosportscamps.com/contact or email [email protected].
These Nike Basketball Camps are operated by CMT Learning Ltd. in the UK. Nike and the Swoosh design are registered trademarks of Nike, Inc. and its affiliates are used under license. Nike is the title sponsor of the camps. US Sports Camps, Inc. is a marketing and registration service for these camps, and it and Nike have no control over the operation of the camps or the acts or omissions of CMT Learning.
Jack loved the camp
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.