Nike Advanced Junior Golf Camp, Lake Geneva
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Our advanced junior golf camp in Wisconsin offers a competitive experience for junior golfers between the ages of 12 and 18. Located near beautiful Lake Geneva, our mission is to ensure elite golf instruction in a high-level environment.
During the week, participants have the opportunity to enjoy beautiful accommodations at Lake Lawn Resort. Daily range instruction takes place in the mornings followed by course play in the afternoons under the supervision and direction of our camp staff. Campers also partake in golf fitness, mental toughness training and tournament preparation sessions during the week. In addition to Lake Lawn's Majestic Oaks Golf Course, campers play rounds at Barn Hollow Par 3 Golf Course (ranked top-10 Par 3 Course in the nation) and Oak Grove Golf Course (ranked 4.5 stars by Golf Digest in state of Illinois).
Directing the programs is GLT Golf Academy Performance Coach and Golf Channel Academy instructor, Chad Phillips. For players of all ability levels, check out our other overnight camp in Lake Geneva by visiting Nike Junior Golf Camps, Lake Geneva.
- Instruction from nationally recognized teaching professionals
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio of approximately 4:1
- Supervised daily course play with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play
- Focus on tournament preparation, practice routines, opportunities for college golf, and mental toughness
- Video analysis and TrackMan technologies
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chad Phillips
Chad is a Performance Coach with Game Like Training (GLT) Golf Academy, located at Bridgemill Athletic Club in Canton, GA. An accomplished player who competed on the junior, collegiate, and professional levels, Phillips has been coaching golf for more than 25 years.View Chad Phillips's Bio ⟩
Phillips’ coaching philosophy is based on simplifying the fundamental movements of the swing, and is complimented by his unique understanding of how players with varying levels of experience feel these movements. The combination inspired the CP4 System, a high-performance training system proven to generate lasting results with many of his students, including nationally ranked juniors and NCAA Division 1 and 2 players.
Prior to joining GLT, Chad worked as a Master Instructor with Bann Lynch Golf under Steve Bann and Dale Lynch, whose notable list of students include PGA Tour winners Stuart Appleby, Geoff Ogilvy, Aaron Baddeley, and Robert Allenby. A TPI Level 1, TrackMan Operator Level 1 and 2, and Nike NG360 certified instructor, Phillips has been nominated for Golf Digest magazine’s Best Young Teachers list.
Nike Advanced Golf Schools are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the advanced player ready to take their game to the next level. Campers hear first hand accounts of how members of our staff established themselves throughout various stages of their development. The importance of goal setting, time management, and hard work will be stressed as these are key elements to attaining success in golf and life. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
The Overnight fee includes golf instruction, green fees, evening activities, housing and meals. The Extended Day fee includes all of the above except housing and breakfast. Extended Day campers may participate in the evening activities which will include swimming, recreational sports, movies, and more.
- Sunday, July 22: Majestic Oaks GC at Lake Lawn Resort (evaluation and play on course)
- Monday, July 23: Oak Grove GC (morning instruction, lunch, afternoon play)
- Tuesday, July 24: Hawk's View GC (morning instruction, lunch, afternoon play Barn Hollow Par-3)
- Wednesday, July 25: Oak Grove GC (morning instruction, lunch, afternoon play)
- Thursday, July 26: Majestic Oaks GC at Lake Lawn Resort (morning camp tournament followed by check-out)
The staff lives in the Inns at Geneva National adjacent to the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Nike Golf Schools and Junior Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, train stations, or bus depots. Suggested shuttle options will be provided in the registration packet which is sent out in the spring.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:15am Skills demonstrations conducted by staff
- 8:30 - 11:30am Instruction - campers rotate through stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and full-swing
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 - 5:00pm Course play - campers play daily with focus on course management, shot selection, strategy, rules and etiquette
- 6:00pm Dinner, free time, relaxation
- 7:30 - 9:30pm Evening activities - swimming, trip to lake, arcade - TBD before camp
- 10:15pm Lights out in rooms
Lake Lawn Resort
Nestled along two miles of Delavan Lake’s shoreline, Lake Lawn Resort is the ultimate destination for year-round leisure getaways, family retreats and group meetings. The impressive lineup of resort offerings includes Majestic Oaks Golf Course, an 18-hole championship golf course, water sport rentals, an outdoor and indoor swimming pool and a fitness center.
OAK GROVE GOLF COURSE
Oak Grove will challenge your abilities and mental game to the utmost, whether you are a scratch golfer or beginning player. Five tee placements on each hole ensure excitement for every skill level. Strategically placed bunkers, mature trees and wetlands enhance the challenge. Ranked one of the Chicago District Golf Association's top-25 toughest public courses from the championship tees, Oak Grove plays from 7,000-plus yards to just over 5,200.
Barn Hollow Par 3 Golf Course
Barn Hollow is one of America’s Top 10 par-3 courses! As Lake Geneva's only family friendly golf course, this 18 hole, 2,708 yard par-3 golf course is the perfect affordable golf venue. With yardages ranging from 67 to 222 and immaculate conditioning, anyone from a scratch player to a beginner will have fun on Barn Hollow.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
"The camp location is absolutely beautiful and the facilities are top-notch. There is an arcade, ice cream parlor, swimming and much more on top of all the great golf!"
— Taryn Parent
"My sons only complaint was that he wanted the camp to last longer! His game showed great improvement, he loved every minute of the camp!"
— Mellisa Parent
We'll be back!
"Looking forward to returning!"
— Jonathan S. Parent