Nike Junior Golf Camps, Harbour Pointe Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Harbour Pointe Golf Club in Mukilteo, WA is excited to announce it will host a series of Nike Junior Golf Camp programs this summer. Join the staff of dedicated teaching professionals for a week of instruction and fun!
FULL DAY CAMPS
These camps run Monday - Friday, from 9:00am – 4:00pm, and are suitable for intermediate to advanced golfers with some on-course experience (ages 9 - 16). Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction in the morning, followed by a complimentary lunch and supervised course play in the afternoon.
Half Day Camp
This program runs Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 12:00pm and provides campers of all abilities (ages 7 - 13) the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. Lunch and course play not included.
- Instruction from recognized golf professionals with a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Three hours of instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, fun, and healthy learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Tim Ressa
Tim Ressa is a PGA professional at Harbour Pointe Golf Club and serves as camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Tim's Bio ⟩
Tim Ressa grew up playing junior golf in Washington State and later played for the Washington State Cougars. Since then he has been teaching golf to all ages and all skill levels. He spent the last seven years teaching golf in Asia and has developed many top level junior golfers that have gone on to compete in college golf. He has a passion for teaching juniors the game and helping them reach their goals, whatever they may be.
The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers check-in, warm up
- 9:00-9:30am Demonstrations by staff, overview of the daily schedule
- 9:30am-12:00pm Station training (stations include full swing, putting and short game)
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch (included for Full Day Campers). Half Day campers depart
- 1:00-3:30pm Course play with coaches working on scoring strategies, course management, mental training
- 3:30-4:00pm Round evaluation and review of day followed by check-out
Harbour Pointe Golf Club
Harbour Pointe Golf Club provides guests with a challenging and varied golf experience by offering two distinct nines. The front nine of designer Arthur Hills’ acclaimed course features little elevation change, winding through a series of wetlands with water in play on every hole. The front nine is truly the essence of target golf and will challenge you to use every club in your bag. Harbour Pointe also features a full service practice facility that includes a driving range, chipping green and two large practice putting greens.
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.