Nike Junior Golf Camps, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Our junior golf camps in Greater Seattle are hosted by The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge and are designed for players of all ability levels. Don't miss out on this opportunity to get better this summer!
Half Day Camps
All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week. Our Half Day programs run from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, and include 15 hours of total golf instruction*. Junior golfers, ages 8 - 16, of all abilities are welcome to enroll.
*Note: Session I runs from Tuesday-Friday and includes 12 hours of golf instruction.
- Instruction from recognized golf instructors with a low student to teacher ratio
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Drew Shaub
Drew Shaub is head golf professional at Redmond Ridge and serves as camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 16. The Nike Camp staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels and, upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers arrive at golf course
- 9:00am Instruction - putting, chipping, pitching, full swing addressed in games and drills
- 12:00pm Campers depart for the day
The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge
Nestled in the watershed of Redmond, Washington, The Golf Club at Redmond Ridge offers 18 holes of championship golf designed by celebrated architect Gary Panks. Recognized by Links Magazine for having among the "Best Conditions in the Pacific Northwest", Redmond Ridge is among the elite "must-play" facilities in the greater Seattle area. Golfers from around the region praise the course for its character and challenge that are packed into the par-70 layout.