Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at The Lovett School
2023 Dates & Prices Now Available!
US Sports Camps is excited to offer an outstanding Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at The Lovett School, in Atlanta, GA for youth players ages 5-13. Come join Nike Camp Director, Ryan Randolph this summer for a fun filled week of lacrosse!
At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
- Youth Camp for Girls Ages 5-13
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Ryan Randolph
Directing camp this summer at the Lovett School is Ryan Randolph.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, The Lovett School is offering a five day camp (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 5-13.
- Dates: June 12-16
- Age Group: 5-13
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 8:30-9:00am in front of the Pope Gymnasium in the Lower School
- Lunch: Lunch is provided each day. All campers should bring a filled water bottle each day.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
The Lovett School
4075 Paces Ferry Rd NW
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
Click Here for Directions
Monday, June 12th to Friday, June 16th
- Check in: 8:30am-9:00am in front of the Pope Gymnasium in the Lower School
- Check out: 3:00pm at Denny Field
Lunch is provided each day. All campers should bring a filled water bottle each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: The Lovett School Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 AM Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 AM Position Work
- Noon Lunch and Rest
- 1:00 PM 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 2:00 PM Drill Stations, scrimmages and games
- 3:00 PM Campers depart
The Lovett School
The Lovett School is located on 100 acres on the banks of the Chattahoochee River in northwest Atlanta, Georgia.
He loved the coaches
Overall great experience!
July 3, 2021: She enjoyed practicing her lacrosse and meeting some new friends. She had good things to say about the coaches. She liked being able to use the pool especially when it was really hot. She said the lunches were good too.
— Holly, Parent
great week at camp!
July 11, 2021: Our daughter had a great week at camp! She really enjoyed making new friends and building her lacrosse skills. Coach Randolph went above and beyond in making sure she was challenged and encouraged.
— Jennifer, Parent
July 3, 2021: She loved having both familiar and new friends. Especially liked the balance of structure and play. Coach Randoph was great and his team left a lasting impression on her. Thanks
— Amy, Parent
loved the coaches
July 6, 2021: The games were fun and a good intro for beginner players. She loved the coaches and swimming was a nice break from the heat.
— Molly, Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.