Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at The Williston Northampton School
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at The Williston Northampton School, our goal is to bring out the very best in every lacrosse player we coach. Get ready for a week of focused, intensive training sessions lead by long time Nike Camp Director Todd Francis and his coaching staff.
The Williston Northampton School offers a beautiful campus, with top-notch facilities in the Pioneer Valley, that is a perfect location for our Nike summer lacrosse camp. The school is located just five miles from downtown Northampton, and only two hours west of Boston in Massachusetts.
- High School and Youth Skills Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches and Players
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Todd Francis
Coach Francis has over 40 years of Lacrosse experience. He was an All New England goalie for the Williston Northampton School in Easthampton, Mass. He then went on to Cornell University where he was converted to an LSM in the middle of his sophomore year. In his senior year he was voted All-Ivy, Division 1 All-American and was an NCAA Championship runner-up. He then went on to play for the Boston Blazers professional indoor lacrosse team. He played for the team throughout their entire existence which was suspended in 1998 and captained the team in its final year.View Todd Francis's Bio ⟩
He began coaching Newburyport High School (MA) in its inaugural season in 2002. He has remained there through the 2016 season winning 2 coach of the year honors and amassing a 75-16 (.824) record in the last 5 years. He was the Defensive Coordinator for the US Men’s Indoor Lacrosse team that won the Bronze Medal in the 2007 World Championships in Halifax Nova Scotia. He then was the Defensive Coordinator for the resurgent Boston Blazers in 2009. He also coached the US U19 Indoor Lacrosse team in 2015. Coach Francis is now in his fourth season Coaching Plant HS in Tampa, Florida. His record through his first six seasons is 85-20 (.810 winning percentage). He was the Defensive Coordinator for the Atlanta Blaze of the MLL in 2019 reaching the playoffs for the first time in franchise history.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the Williston Northampton School is offering one session of overnight and extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) for ages 10-18.
- Dates: August 9-12
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Check-in takes place on between 1:00-2:00pm at the Residential Quad
- Check-out: Check-out takes place from 1:00pm-2:00pm at the field after a brief closing ceremony.
- Extended Day Schedule: WED 2PM-9PM, THUR 9AM-9PM , FRI 9AM-9PM, SAT 9AM-12pm **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The Advanced Skills/Complete Skills Camp is designed for high school/youth players (ages 10-16), and focuses on stick skills, position play, team concepts, and an overall intense level of competition.
This camp must comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.
The Williston Northampton School
45 Park St
Easthampton, MA 01027
Click Here for Directions - The Residential Quad is behind the Phillips Steven Chapel
Check-in: Wednesday, August 9th
- All Campers: check-in Wednesday between 1:00-2:00pm at the Residential Quad. There will be a camp orientation meeting at 2:00pm. A detailed schedule for the week will be provided at that time.
Check-out: Saturday, August 12th
- A closing ceremony will take place at the field on Saturday at 11:30am. Extended Day campers will leave directly from the field. Overnight campers will checkout from the dorm following the closing ceremony.
- Dorm: John Hazen White House and Wold House
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: YES - Dorm has A/C
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Helmet & Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick(s), Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Toiletries & Personal Items
- Water Bottle
- Turf Shoes or Running Shoes for
- Alarm Clock
- Extra Towels
- Non-Perishable Snack Foods
- Spending money (approx. $50)
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- No Fan Needed – Dorms Are Air Conditioned
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
- Massachusetts Health Forms (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Wednesday: Extended Day Campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. You will be assigned a counselor and given a complete schedule of all events during the week. Day Campers stay until 8:30pm. Dinner is provided.
- Thursday: Extended Day Camper Hours – 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Friday: Extended Day Camper Hours - 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Saturday: Check-out is immediately after the camp concludes at 12:00pm. Departure time may change depending on the event.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Wake Up (overnight campers)
- 8:45 AM Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Instructional Session I (Skill development stations & Goal Keeping instruction)
- Noon Lunch in Dining Hall
- 12:30 PM Rest
- 2:00 PM Instructional Session II (Skills development stations, Goal Keeping instruction & Live game situations)
- 5:00 PM Dinner in Dining Hall
- 6:00 PM Free time
- 7:00 PM Session III - Competitive Lacrosse practice/games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:15 PM Rest time, Camp store opened
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Sawyer Field at Berube Stadium
Instruction takes place each day at Sawyer Field at Berube Stadium. Nestled in the middle of our bucolic campus, Berube Stadium at Sawyer Field has long been regarded as the most beautiful setting for a prep school game in New England. This second synthetic turf field (2021) with lights is host to a number of night games for football, soccer, lacrosse, and field hockey.
The Williston Northampton School is located in Easthampton, in the Pioneer Valley. It is an easy 90 miles drive west from Boston and 20 miles north from Hartford. The valley offers charming college towns, including Amherst and South Hadley, bustling cities including Northampton, along with the bucolic beauty of surrounding farmland. A region rich in history, the valley is the home to a vibrant arts community, buoyed by the Five Colleges.
This camp is open to any and all entrants. The Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at the Williston Northampton School must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health. Families have the right to request copies of the camp’s policies on background checks, health care and discipline policies as well as procedures for filing grievances.
August 13, 2023: The highlight of this camp experience was that the coaches were able to help me and correct my moves when doing a drill , after they told me what I had to fix, I was able to get it corrected
July 29, 2023: The location was perfect, the campers and staff were all welcoming, helpful, and friendly, and the campers were kept busy having fun and engaging things to do throughout there stay
August 13, 2023: improving on my sons skills and the faciltiy of the field and housing.
August 13, 2023: Hard to pick. Our son was very enthusiastic about quality of coaching
August 13, 2023: My son learned so many new skills , and he loved this camp
August 13, 2023: Independence and personal growth and development
He can’t wait to come back next year!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.