Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at the Green Vale School
2024 DATES & PRICES NOW AVAILABLE!
Come join us this summer at the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp. Located at the Green Vale School in Glen Head, NY.
This is a skills day camp designed for youth lacrosse players ages 6-14, from Nassau County and beyond. In addition to stick skills, position work, and scrimmaging, this camp includes a specialized speed and agility program. The feature that separates this camp from the rest is our daily Pro-session where campers are exposed to the highest level of play.
- Skills Camp for Girls Ages 6-14
- Daily NCAA & MLL lacrosse Coaches for specialized instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Isaac Neal
Coach Isaac Neal is a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience coaching lacrosse.View Isaac Neal's Bio ⟩
- Port Washington High School Varsity Head Coach
- 2021 Nassau Coach of the Year
- 2022 Nassau County Champions
- Coached Multiple All-Americans, Attackmen, and Goalies of the Year
- Director, Rebels Lacrosse Club
- Hofstra Lacrosse class of 2010
Staff Sara Stephens
On staff this summer is Sara Stephens.View Sara Stephens's Bio ⟩
- Four-year varsity lacrosse player at Plainedge High School
- Three-time All-Conference selection
- Received All-County Honorable Mention praise in 2015
- Recipient of the Coach's Award and Blue Collar Hustle Award as a junior
- Helped the Red Devils to a Conference IV Championship in 2015
- Tallied 111 points (92 goals, 19 assists) in her career at Plainedge
CO-DIRECTOR Pam Giordano
Pamela Giordano is currently a physical education teacher and Head Girl's Lacrosse Coach at Port Washington High School.View Pam Giordano's Bio ⟩
Pamela Giordano played collegiate lacrosse at Iona College (Class of '18). She led the team with 49 goals and 52 points, ranked fourth in the NCAA with 140 shots, and earned All-MAAC Second Team honors. Additionally, she contributed 27 ground balls, 23 caused turnovers, and 35 draws.
In high school, Pamela excelled in volleyball, basketball, and lacrosse. She attributes her success in college to her foundation as a Team Elevate Alumni.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, The Green Vale School is offering a four day camp (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 6-14.
- Dates: July 22-July 25
- Age Group: 6-14
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 8:30am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:00-8:30am at at Green Vale School baseball field next to the bus circle
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
The Green Vale School
250 Valentines Ln
Glen Head, New York 11545
Click Here for Directions
Monday, July 22nd to Thursday, July 25th
- Check in Day 1: 8:00am-8:30am at the Green Vale School Field
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:15-8:30am at the Green Vale School Field
- Check out: 3:00pm at the Green Vale School Field
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring healthy snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: The Green Vale School Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00-8:30am: Check In
- 8:30am: Full camp stretch and strengthen - Shoulder, wrist, and back exercises to increase fundamental passing, shooting, ground ball and defensive checking abilities
- 9:15-10:30am: Fundamental stick work, ball movement, shooting; instructed to increase lacrosse IQ for game situations
- 10:30-11:30am: Position specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Draws, Goalies
- 11:30-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00-1:00pm: Scripted and Structured game situations, made to simulate specific aspects of live-game play, created for experience and immediate feedback from coaches
- 1:00-2:00pm: Game
- 2:00-3:00pm: Position specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies- created to lead into the next day’s lacrosse IQ concepts that will be covered.
- 3:00pm: Check out/ Pick Up
The Green Vale School
The Green Vale School, founded in 1923, is located in Old Brookville, NY on a beautiful forty-acre campus.
staff members are fantastic
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.