Nike Girls Lacrosse 4-Day Elite Winter Training Series in New York
2024 DATES & PRICES NOW AVAILABLE!
Come join us at the Nike Girls Lacrosse 4-Day Winter Training Series at GLE Performance this Winter, located in Hauppauge, New York!
This is a skills day camp designed for youth lacrosse players ages 11-14, from Suffolk County and beyond. In addition to stick skills, position work, and scrimmaging, this training series includes a specialized speed and agility program. We are offering elite coaching, for aspiring and current elite players! Emphasis will be on skill building, with on-going repetition, then continued in game-situations. 90-minutes each session, moving in and out of position-specific coaching and reps, combined with live-action.
- Skills Camp for Girls Ages 11-14
- NCAA & MLL lacrosse Coaches for specialized instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Reversible mesh Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Isaac Neal
Coach Isaac Neal is a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience coaching lacrosse.View Isaac Neal's Bio ⟩
- Port Washington High School Varsity Head Coach
- 2021 Nassau Coach of the Year
- 2022 Nassau County Champions
- Coached Multiple All-Americans, Attackmen, and Goalies of the Year
- Director, Rebels Lacrosse Club
- Hofstra Lacrosse class of 2010
Staff Sara Stephens
On staff this summer is Sara Stephens.View Sara Stephens's Bio ⟩
- Four-year varsity lacrosse player at Plainedge High School
- Three-time All-Conference selection
- Received All-County Honorable Mention praise in 2015
- Recipient of the Coach's Award and Blue Collar Hustle Award as a junior
- Helped the Red Devils to a Conference IV Championship in 2015
- Tallied 111 points (92 goals, 19 assists) in her career at Plainedge
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Winter Registration Closes on January 8th, 2024! You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This winter, Nike Lacrosse Camps is offering a four day training series (2:00pm-5:00pm) for ages 11-14.
- Dates: Saturday January 20th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th
- Age Group: 11-14
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: 4 Day Training Series
- Schedule: 2:00pm-5:00pm on Saturdays
- Check-In: 1:45pm - 2:00pm at GLE Performance
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game. Players should be of intermediate/experienced skill levels and looking to advance their game!
601 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Click Here for Directions
Saturday January 20th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th
- Check in 1:45pm-2:00pm at GLE Performance
- Check out 5:00pm at GLE Performance
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring healthy snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: GLE Performance
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
HALF DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 days of instruction
• Hours: 2:00pm - 5:00pm
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
GLE was created for the lacrosse player in mind - to teach, train and transition your body to be in the best lacrosse fitness possible. GLE trainers are lacrosse players themselves and know the best drills, strength training and conditioning needed to play the pinnacle of lacrosse.
Whether you are a college lacrosse player looking to get an edge on the off-season, a high school player getting ready for a travel team showcase or a youth player looking for some extra skill instruction, GLE is the place to get better. Conveniently located in Hauppauge, we are the only facility on Long Island that creates the best lacrosse players at all levels - a fully integrated, elite training program.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.