Golden Eagle Nike Lacrosse Camp
2024 DATES & PRICES NOW AVAILABLE!
Come join Marquette Head Men's Head Lacrosse Coach, Andrew Stimmel, and Camp Director, Will Roberts, for the Golden Eagle Nike Lacrosse Camp this summer! This camp includes multiple focused instructional sessions for all positions and scrimmages take place each day Marquette Valley Fields, the home to the Golden Eagle soccer, lacrosse and track and field programs. Coaches Stimmel and Roberts bring to the table years of lacrosse instructional expertise, including Stimmel's experience coaching Team USA in the World Lacrosse Men's U-21 Championship, where they clinched a gold medal. Drawing from this wealth of knowledge, they have curated a curriculum designed to rapidly enhance campers' skills and deepen their understanding of the sport.
Situated along the scenic Menomonee River, Valley Fields provides a picturesque backdrop for an amazing camp experience with easy access to downtown Milwaukee and surrounding neighborhoods. Don't miss out as registrations will fill up quickly!
All Golden Eagle Nike Lacrosse Camps are open to any and all entrants. For your safety and benefit, we recommend you choose a camp that fits your level of development.
- High School and Youth Skills Camp for Boys Ages 7-14
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Will Roberts
Will Roberts enters his second season at Marquette as a volunteer assistant coach in 2023-24.View Will Roberts's Bio ⟩
Head Coach Andrew Stimmel
Andrew Stimmel was named the second head coach in Marquette University men's lacrosse history on June 14, 2019.View Andrew Stimmel's Bio ⟩
Assistant Coach Jacob Richard
The Marquette University men’s lacrosse program announced the addition of former USILA All-American and professional lacrosse player Jacob Richard to its coaching staff as an assistant coach on July 29, 2016.View Jacob Richard's Bio ⟩
Assistant Coach Bo Lori
Bo Lori is in his third season with the Marquette University men’s lacrosse program in 2023-24 as an assistant coach.View Bo Lori's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, Marquette University is offering a Day Camp (9:00AM-1:00PM) for ages 7-14. This camp presents an incredible opportunity for youth players to improve their fundamental skills, and for middle school players to focus on position-specific drills to prepare them for the high school level, all while training at some of the finest facilities that you will find anywhere in the country.
- Dates: July 24-26
- Age Group: 7-14
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-1:00pm each day
- Check-In: 8:30-9:00am at Marquette University Valley Fields
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Middle School/Youth program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
Marquette University Valley Fields
1818 W. Canal St.
Milwaukee, WI 53233
Click Here for Directions
Wednesday, July 24th to Friday, July 26th
- Check in: 8:30am-9:00am at Marquette University Valley Fields
- Check out: 1:00pm each day
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring healthy snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: Marquette University Valley Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick(s), Gloves and Pads
- Healthy Lunch and Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50 AM Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Line Drills and Stations
- 10:00 AM Position Work
- 10:30 AM 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 11:00 AM Drill Stations, scrimmaging and games
- 12:00 PM Drill Stations, scrimmaging and games
- 1:00 PM Campers depart
Marquette Valley Fields
Marquette Valley Fields offers 13.5-acres of outdoor recreation and sports in the Menomonee River Valley, about 800 yards south of the Helfaer Tennis Stadium and Marquette Gym. Established in 1993, it serves as the home to the Golden Eagle soccer, lacrosse and track and field programs.
The complex includes a natural grass field with stadium seating, which was constructed in the fall of 2013. Just to the east of the stadium is a FieldTurf training facility that was constructed in 2006, which provides the men's and women's soccer and lacrosse programs the benefit of practicing on campus adjacent to the playing surface. The FieldTurf surface was replaced in the summer of 2015 with the FieldTurf Revolution 360 surface.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.