Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Berry College
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Back for our 11th summer in 2023! Berry College is located next to Rome in northwest Georgia, 72 miles northwest of Atlanta and 75 miles south of Chattanooga. As the sport strengthens in Georgia, this camp presents an incredible opportunity for youth players to improve their skills, and for high school players to get a taste of playing for Berry College.
From the first class playing fields to the air conditioned dorms to the wonderful dining hall, campers will get a true taste of college life. Brittni Dulaney and her staff can’t wait to help campers reach a new level of play by providing a positive training environment, building confidence and a passion for the game.
- High School & Youth Camp for Girls Ages 9-18
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brittni Hall
Brittni Hall was named Berry College head women's lacrosse coach in November of 2017. In her first year with the Vikings, she coached three All-SAA selections and seven SAA Academic Honor Roll honorees. Hall's career record sits at 96-89.View Brittni Hall's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
A native of Rome, Ga., Hall played her prep lacrosse at Darlington where she was a three-time All-State selection. From there, she went on to attend and play collegiate lacrosse at NCAA Division I Presbyterian College in Clinton, SC. While playing at Presbyterian, she was named Rookie of the Year her freshman year and to the National Lacrosse Conference All-Tournament Team as a co-captain in both her junior and senior seasons. Hall was also named Most Valuable Offensive Player her sophomore and junior years.
After graduating from Presbyterian, Hall was tabbed to start the women's lacrosse program from scratch for Shorter University in 2010-11. During her seven years at Shorter, she was named NWLL Coach of the Year in 2011, as well as Coach of the Year for the Gulf South Conference in 2017. Along with establishing a very successful lacrosse program, she earned her Master in Business Administration from Shorter in 2016.
Lacrosse Tips by Brittni Hall:
Assistant Camp Director Ginnabeth Day
Ginnabeth Day is the Assistant Coach at Berry College. She recently graduated with her Master’s Degree from Shorter University where she was a Graduate Assistant for women's lacrosse for two years.View Ginnabeth's Bio ⟩
Before that, she attended Tennessee Wesleyan University where she was a starting defender for four years, winning an AAC championship as a freshman. Coach Day has coached with Eagle Stix Club Team for one year and she has also worked with FCA lacrosse for 3 years.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, Berry is offering one week of overnight camp with extended day camp (9:00am-9:00pm) option for ages 9-18. At the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Berry College, our goal is to stimulate a love for the game by immersing you in the sport and giving you the kind of focused, intensive training essential to improvement. Over the course of camp, your enthusiasm and self-confidence will grow along with your skills.
- Dates: July 17-20
- Age Group: 9-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Check-in takes place on Monday between 1:00-2:00pm at the outdoor quad between West Mary and East Mary Hall.
- Check-out: Check-out takes place from 12:00pm-1:00pm at the field after a brief closing ceremony.
- Extended Day Schedule: MON 1:30PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: The Advanced Skills/Complete Skills Camp is designed for high school/youth players (ages 9-18), and focuses on stick skills, position play, team concepts, and an overall intense level of competition.
2277 Martha Berry Hwy
Mount Berry, GA 30149
Click Here for Directions
- Dorm: West & East Mary Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: There is A/C in dorms. Campers do not need to bring a fan.
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Berry College Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Toiletries & Personal Items
- Water Bottle
- Turf Shoes or Running Shoes for indoor activity
- Alarm Clock
- Extra Towels
- Non-Perishable Snack Foods
- Spending money (approx. $50)
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- No Fan Needed - Dorms Are Air Conditioned
- We will be doing “Neon Games” this year so campers are encouraged to bring all things Neon (tutus, face paint, tshirts, headbands, socks, etc.)
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
- Berry College Waiver
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Monday: Extended Day Campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. You will be assigned a counselor and given a complete schedule of all events during the week. Day Campers stay until 8:30pm. Dinner is provided.
- Tuesday: Extended Day Camper Hours – 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Wednesday: Extended Day Camper Hours - 9:00am-9:00pm. Lunch and dinner are provided
- Thursday: Check-out is immediately after the camp concludes at 12:00pm. Departure time may change depending on the event.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 1:30PM-9PM, TUE-WED 9AM-9PM, THURS 9AM-12PM **Times subject to change
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnighters)
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 AM Position Work
- Noon Lunch and rest
- 1:30 PM 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 3:00 PM Drill stations and scrimmaging
- 5:00 PM Dinner and supervised free time
- 6:30 PM Back to field for games
- 9:00 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00 PM Overnight Campers to rooms; Lights out!
Berry offers an unusually beautiful environment for camp on its 27,000-acre campus, one of the world's largest. Fields, forests, lakes and mountains provide scenic beauty in a protected natural setting. Campers train each day at Ford Field, home of Berry's women's lacrosse team, on the Berry College campus. Along with a top-notch game facility, the Lady Vikings enjoy full-size practice fields located between Ford Field and William R. Bowdoin Field and behind Ford Field. The practice fields are also quality venues, and have hosted regulation soccer matches and lacrosse games, as well.
he had so much fun
She had a blast!
July 23, 2021: She had a blast!! From day one she was telling is how much she was learning, improving her skills, it was very fun. She made new friends right away. She felt welcome by the staff and safe with them and with the place. The accommodations and meals were good (except for the shower time cause were very long waiting lines and very few showers...) Every issue was addressed right away. Definitely she will come back next year.
— Claudia G., Parent
benefits beyond lacrosse
July 23, 2021: She really enjoyed the camp's focus on the players communication and growth in skills all around - playing different positions, getting advice on inter-team communication and working on successful plays. She also enjoyed the social aspect of the Berry College camp. The games and activities helped her to get to know other teammates, other players/campers and counselors in a meaningful way that benefited her field play and social/communication skills.
— Jenny T., Parent
looking forward to attending another Nike camp
July 23, 2021: She sharpened her skills. All the coaches were friendly and knowledgeable. She really enjoyed her experience and is looking forward to attending another Nike camp.
— Zinnia A., Parent
Learned A Lot!
July 24, 2019: My daughter has never played before and this was her 3rd camp this summer. This by far is the camp that she has learned the most in. We went home and played and the difference was remarkable!
— Danielle S. Parent
Can't Wait To Go Back!
July 20, 2018: My daughter loved this camp, it was her first time attending and she already wants to go back next year. It was totally worth it!
— Carrie P. Parent
Learned some great skills!
July 22, 2017: My girls enjoyed camp. They both play U 13 and learned some great skills from the coaches and staff. As a parent I wish there was a website that the staff could take an post picture too so parents could see what was going on while they are away.
— Peggy S. Parent
See you next summer!
July 31, 2016: I learned so much! I'm so glad I got the opportunity to learn from the lacrosse players of Berry College! They are very impressive players and have a lot to share. I loved the facilities and the food was great. See you next summer!
— Bryn B. Camper
Can’t wait to go back next summer!
July 29, 2016: I would recommend the camp to others because the instruction during the scrimmages were great, but I also formed a bond with the girls that I met at the camp. My coaches were so nice and always willing to help me when I needed it. Can’t wait to go back next summer!
— Arial H. Camper
July 30, 2015: I highly recommend this camp, my daughter is 10 and I saw much improvement in her confidence and her skills in the three day camp.
— Georgia A. Parent
July 30, 2015: My daughter loved the camp and is already planning to come back next year!!
— Hope H. Parent
Will definitely be back!
July 28, 2015: I was so glad to find a NIKE Lacrosse camp right here in Georgia & the facility was as great as the Coaches/Staff. I will definitely be back next year & will tell all my friends.
— Eliza H. Camper
Learn new skills!
July 27, 2015: I have been playing lacrosse for a long time, but I learned a lot of new drills that I did not learn at other overnight lacrosse camps.
— Hailey N. Camper
So much fun!
July 27, 2015: They really helped us with strengthening our skills through good drills and they create a fun yet intense atmosphere.
— Emily R. Camper
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.