Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at University of Hartford
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
We are excited to be offering a day camp in 2023 at the University of Hartford! Join the UHart coaching staff on campus for three fun filled days of lacrosse.
Hartford Youth Lacrosse Camp is designed for all lacrosse experience levels. Campers will learn skills to improve their lacrosse abilities while having FUN! Coached and directed by University of Hartford staff and players, the camp will teach lacrosse fundamentals and lacrosse IQ in a fun and supportive atmosphere!
- Complete Skills Camp for Girls Ages 6-14
- Superior instruction from College Coaches
- 10:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Jen Nardi
Jen Nardi enters her first season as head coach of the Hartford women's lacrosse team in 2022. Becoming the second coach in the young four-year history of the program in September 2021, Nardi joins the Hawks from Manhattanville College, where she served as head coach of the Valiants for four seasons from 2018-21.View Jen Nardi's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the University of Hartford is offering a three day camp (9:00am-12:00pm) for ages 6-14.
- Dates: August 10-12
- Age Group: 6-14
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-12:00pm, Thursday-Saturday
- Check-In: 8:30-9:00am at Al Marzook Field at Alumni Stadium
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: The Skills program is designed to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
University of Hartford
Al Marzook Field at Alunmi Stadium
200 Bloomfield Ave
West Hartford, CT 06117
Click Here for Directions
Thursday, August 10th to Saturday, August 12th
- Check in: 8:30am-9:00am at Al Marzook Field at Alunmi Stadium
- Check out: 12:00pm each day
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring healthy snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: Al Marzook Field at Alunmi Stadium
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 AM Skill Work and Stations
- 10:30 AM Position Work
- 11:00 AM Small Games (1v1, 2v2, 4v3, etc.) and Scrimmages
- Noon Lunch
Al-Marzook Field at Alumni Stadium
Yousuf Al-Marzook Field, dedicated October 15, 1977, is home to the men’s soccer team, women’s soccer team and men’s lacrosse team, who have combined for eight America East Championships. Al-Marzook Field also proudly hosted the 2015 America East Women’s Soccer Championship Game, pitting the Hawks against Albany. The complex, located behind the Reich Family Pavilion, includes an all-turf field lined for both soccer and lacrosse. It sports permanent grandstands with a total capacity of 2,500. Al-Marzook Field was renovated as part of the University's Home Field Advantage campaign in 2005.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.