Xcelerate Nike Texas Boys Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at Southwestern University
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
OUR 16th SUMMER IN TEXAS!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2023! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
The Southwestern dormitories provide safe, comfortable housing for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. When not on the field, campers will enjoy the swimming pool, student center, and all-you-can-eat meals!
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Southwestern University Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Southwestern University Swimming Pool
- The 'Cove' Student Center
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brian Lalley
Brian Lalley will be the director. Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Division 1 Canisius College, and a camp director for Xcelerate since 2013.View Brian Lalley's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Brian Lalley is in his 11th year as the program director for Xcelerate Lacrosse. Prior to joining Xcelerate Lacrosse, he spent four years with the Canisius College men's lacrosse team, serving as the team's offensive and recruiting coordinator.
During his time with the Golden Griffins, Lalley helped three players earn four All-MAAC selections. He was also a part of the 2012 MAAC Championship team that went on to the NCAA Tournament.
As a collegiate player, Lalley played four seasons at Ohio State University and was a two-year starter at Orchard Park High School, earning All-America, first-team All-Western New York and first-team All-ECIC honors as a midfielder and face-off player.
- 2013-Present - Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Program Director
- 2009-2013 - Assistant Coach at Canisius College
- Coached in the 2012 NCAA Tournament
- 2005-2009 - Ohio State University
- Competed in the 2008 NCAA Tournament
- Academic All Big Ten
Coaches Xcelerate Boys Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 11-15
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Sunday between 1:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Sunday between 2:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Extended Day Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
1001 E. University Ave
Georgetown, TX 78626
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Sunday, June 11th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Thursday, June 15th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Dorm: Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- No Fan needed - dorms are air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Sunday: Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Sunday, June 11th to Thursday, June 15th
Overnight & Extended Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Southwestern University is located in the heart of Central Texas, in historic Georgetown. The campus sits in close proximity to Austin with its vibrant, innovative and creative culture. Soccer/Lacrosse Fields, on the east side of the campus, serves as outdoor playing fields for men's and women's soccer and men's lacrosse.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
Renewed love for the sport!
July 15, 2019: My son walked into camp with low motivation and somewhat of a burned out attitude regarding lacrosse. He came out of camp with renewed confidence in himself and his skills PLUS a renewed love for the sport! Not only were the camp coaches amazing and encouraging, his fellow campers were as well. What an incredible experience - he is already talking about going back next summer!
— Stacey T. Parent
Best week ever!
July 2, 2019: He said it was the best week ever! He learned new skills and tweaked previous ones. He was thrilled to be moved up to an older age group and receive more of a challenge. He thought the coaches were amazing. He already asked to go back next year!
— Pascha C. Parent
June 25, 2019: My son walked into camp with low motivation and somewhat of a burned out attitude regarding lacrosse. He came out of camp with renewed confidence in himself and his skills and a renewed love for the sport. Not only were the camp coaches amazing and encouraging - his fellow campers were as well. What an incredible experience - he is already talking about going back next summer!
— Stacie T. Parent
Skills clinic was fantastic!
June 22, 2018: It was really great and we hope to be back next year! The skills clinic was fantastic!
— Luis R. Parent
Three Years And Counting!
June 22, 2018: My son has attended three years in a row now and loves the setting, instruction, coaches, and the relative freedom the boys are given. This year, he loved the coaching staff!
— Joe C. Parent
June 30, 2017: No complaints. Check in was organized and easy. My son felt safe and had fun. He returned a more confident player than when he arrived and, for him, that's something he can really use. He really enjoyed the "fastest shot", "trick shot", "most accurate shot" competitions. He also liked playing vs. the girls as well as the "nukem" game. Very grateful for this experience and the staff that made it possible. My son had already asked about next year...
— Bill M. Parent
Learned so much!
June 28, 2017: My son loved being part of this camp. He enjoyed the dorm life, the food, and all of his new friends. He had plenty of opportunities to work on his skills and gain game experience. We will be back next year for sure!
— Laura R. Parent
June 27, 2017: I enjoyed being around the campers and coaches alike. I felt that I was able to improve my skills and had an experience that kept me coming here from 6th grade through 12th!
— Seth R. Camper
Can't wait to return!
June 26, 2017: This was my son's second year of camp and he not only thoroughly enjoyed it, but he has indicated that this absolutely helps with his lacrosse skills! Looking forward to next year!
— Matt M. Parent
Highlight of the summer!
June 24, 2017: This camp was surely the highlight of my summer! I loved scrimmaging, meeting new kids new, the speed shoot contest, and the competitive environment.
— Joe F. Parent
June 23, 2017: My son learned a lot from the coaching staff to help improve for the upcoming season. He also really enjoyed the friendships he made with his roommates.The camp was well organized and always made sure the kids were where they needed to be.
— James H. Parent
June 21, 2017: My son made 8 goals and was able to play a variety of positions as well as brush up on his skills. He has already asked to go back next year!
— Marilyn D. Parent
June 29, 2016: Great experience for my son! He came home with all positive comments! He loved being challenged with the older kids. Learned something new everyday!
— Brandon W. Parent
I learned a lot!
June 27, 2016: Xcelerate LAX camp is a great experience - lots of opportunities to improve my skills while having fun with a diverse group of players. The instructors provided a challenging environment - I learned a lot!
— Tyrek J. Camper
One of the best!
June 26, 2016: My 14 year old son had a fantastic time at this camp. He has been to many other lacrosse camps but he ranks this as one of the best. He participated in the pre-clinic that was offered for LSM's on check-in day. Having a MLL LSM was extremely important to him and he took away so much from that specialized instruction. We will be returning again next summer! Thanks for a great experience for our son!
— Vern L. Parent
Until then Xcelerate!
July 2, 2015: It's a great time to be away from home with your lax brothers! I really liked being in the dorms and meeting some cool people. I already asked my mom if I can go next year, and she said yes! Until then Xcelerate!
— Josh K. Camper
See you next year!
June 27, 2015: Just wanted you all to know that Austin had a great time! He was really impressed with the coaches and learned a lot. Thanks for taking the time to spend with these kids. See you next year!
— Brianna H. Parent
June 25, 2015: Tyler told us it was the best camp yet for Lacrosse and to my delight he actually admitted that he got a lot out of it, not bad for a kid that is already a competent Lacrosse player and a senior starting attack. We will see you next year!
— Brian K. Parent
June 22, 2015: Your staff truly inspired an abiding love of the sport. My son is a soccer player and a golfer but even though it's not lax season he gets his stick out and throws at least twice a week. Xcelerate really lit the fire. A great investment!
— Brian P. Parent
June 22, 2015: Jack said he had the "best time I’ve ever had in my whole life" at your camp----so thank you!!! We’ll definitely have him attend a couple of sessions next year. It was awesome for him in so many ways!!!
— Erin A. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.