Xcelerate Nike Texas Girls Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at Southwestern University
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
OUR 16th SUMMER IN TEXAS!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2023! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
The Southwestern dormitories provide safe, comfortable housing for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. Campers will also enjoy the campus swimming pool and student center!
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Southwestern University Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Southwestern University Swimming Pool
- The 'Cove' Student Center
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Molly Lehman-Lewis
Directing camp is Molly Lehman-Lewis who begins her third season as Head Women's Lacrosse Coach at Belmont Abbey College.View Molly Lehman-Lewis's Bio ⟩
She started her coaching career at The Abbey in 2010, where she worked primarily with defenders and goaltenders, while also playing a large role in recruiting and scouting reports. Lewis holds a 25-14 overall record, including 16-4 in conference play.
Prior to her return, Lehman-Lewis spent three years running CLT Lacrosse, Inc., where she was the director of Little Sticks Lacrosse. During that time, she also worked as a varsity assistant for Myers Park High School (2015-17) and assisted at Queens (spring 2017). Additionally, Lehman-Lewis has worked as the Director of Coaching with Queen City Star's Elite Girls Lacrosse Club for eight years and is a Coaching Development Trainer with US Lacrosse.
A 2010 graduate of SUNY-Potsdam with a degree in Psychology, Lehman-Lewis was a four-year letter winner as an attacker for the Bears. She scored 115 goals during her career including a team-high 53 during her junior season. She accumulated 111 draw controls during her senior season which is still a SUNY Potsdam single-season record. She was named a team captain as a senior and was Team MVP in both 2009 and 2010.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 11-15
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Sunday between 1:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Sunday between 2:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Extended Day Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
1001 E. University Ave
Georgetown, TX 78626
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Sunday, June 11th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center.. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Thursday, June 15th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at McCombs Campus Center.
- Dorm: Brown/Moody Shearn Residence Halls
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- No Fan needed - dorms are air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Sunday: Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at McCombs Campus Center. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Sunday, June 11th to Thursday, June 15th
Overnight & Extended Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, swim time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour, Camp Store, Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time, Camp Store, Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Southwestern University is located in the heart of Central Texas, in historic Georgetown. The campus sits in close proximity to Austin with its vibrant, innovative and creative culture. Soccer/Lacrosse Fields, on the east side of the campus, serves as outdoor playing fields for men's and women's soccer and men's lacrosse.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Overall Average RatingStars
Learned a lot!
July 30, 2019: My daughter actually learned the rules! And the finer points of how to do many things correctly that she hadn’t learned well from her previous coaches. Thank you!
— Angie B. Parent
July 25, 2019: My daughter loved working with the coaches to improve her lacrosse skills! She can't wait to attend again next year!
— Carrie P. Parent
Excited about everything!
June 21, 2018: The camp was very organized and my daughter came home excited about everything she had experienced.
— Nicki Z. Parent
Great First Experience!
June 21, 2018: This was my daughters first experience at a sports camp and a sleep away camp. She loved the pace and flow of the various skill sessions and games mixed together. She had a blast with the staff and found them very friendly. She wants to go back next year already.
— Brian H. Parent
Came home more confident then ever!
July 5, 2017: My daughter cannot stop talking about this camp! She learned so much and gained a lot of confidence. She adored the coaches and really appreciates how encouraging they were. She said they were patient and kind and never angry or frustrated. She was never bored and is now completely exhausted but more in love with lacrosse than ever.
— Carolyn B. Camper
July 2, 2017: The counselors were kind to the girls. I also like the fact that there were other activities scheduled outside of lacrosse practice. This camp was the full package and our daughter will be back next summer!
— Emilia K. Camper
I thought the camp was amazing!
June 29, 2017: I loved scrimmaging with all the different aged girls who were also all on different levels. I liked re-learning the basics which helped me over all improve. I also loved learning stick skills. My favorite part was scrimmaging with the boys, and switching sticks.
— Alyssa B. Camper
July 7, 2016: The coaches at camp were excellent at explaining different game scenarios. It was also a great opportunity to get feedback from someone other than my lacrosse club coach. I plan on attending next summer.
— Victoria O. Camper
July 3, 2015: I want to thank you and the coaches for doing such a great job. Our daughter really enjoyed the camp at Southwestern. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of coaches; they were positive and very motivating and helped improve her skills. Thanks for everything.
— Terry E. Parent
June 30, 2015: Tyler told us it was the best camp yet for Lacrosse and to my delight she actually admitted that she got a lot out of it, not bad for a kid that is already an accomplished lacrosse player. We will see you next year.
— Phoebe N. Parent
June 28, 2015: Just wanted you all to know that my daughter had a great time! She was really impressed with the coaches and learned a lot. See you next year!
— Madison A. Parent
Thank you Nike!
June 27, 2015: Non-stop Lacrosse!! Great instruction and very patient! Coaches very friendly, which made being away from home easier. Reinforced techniques learned at home. Food was good as well. Thank you Nike!
— Diana M. Parent
Highlight of my summer!
June 25, 2015: This camp definetly boosts player confidence which definetly translates onto the field. Check in and check out were easy. I also LOVED coach Missy! Highlight of my summer!
— Amber Z. Camper
Great opportunity to make friends who love lacrosse!
June 25, 2015: My daughter loved the opportunity to make new friends with the same love for lacrosse! The coaches at this camp were friendly and great role models for the girls. The only thing I would suggest to future campers is bringing some snacks for after dinner becasue they eat pretty early and have a session after. My daughter said that they only really have access to vending machines after so a few healthy options would be a good thing to pack!
— Monica R. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.