February 06, 2019
Nike Tennis Camps add Fourteen New Locations for Summer 2019
San Rafael, CA –US Sports Camps offers over 100 tennis camp opportunities this summer, including fourteen new locations. Sponsored by Nike, these high-performing and fun-filled camps are open to boys and girls ages 5-18 (varies by location) of all ability levels. Summer camps will run during the month of May through the end of August.
The Nike Tennis Camps programs focus on leading campers to becoming better overall tennis players through technical work and fun challenges, accompanied by match play and on court instruction.
“We are thrilled to announce the expansion of our Nike Tennis Camps locations this summer,” says Wendy Shpiz, VP of Nike Tennis Camps. “Our new directors are devoted to providing fun and comprehensive, week-long experiences to help each individual grow as a player.”
The New 2019 Nike Tennis Camps locations are:
- William Carey University (MS, Junior)
- Iowa State University (IA, Junior)
- Colby College (ME, Junior)
- Cate School (CA, Junior)
- Concordia Lutheran (TX, Junior)
- Middle Tennessee University (TN, Junior and Adult)
- Cleveland State University (OH, Junior)
- Fayetteville High School (AR, Junior)
- The Landings (FL, Junior)
- Agawam Hunt Club (RI, Junior and Adult)
- Curry College (MA, Junior)
- Quail Ridge Country Club (MA, Junior)
- Middlesex School (MA, Junior)
- Stoney Brook University (NY, Junior)
- Enchantment Resort (AZ, Junior and Adult)
About US Sports Camps US Sports Camps (USSC), headquartered in San Rafael, California, is the world's largest sports camp network and the licensed operator of Nike Sports Camps. The company has offered summer camps since 1975 with the same mission that defines it today: to shape a lifelong enjoyment of athletics through high quality sports education and skill enhancement.