August 06, 2015
Nike Tennis Camps announces a new Tennis360 Hub mobile application
Nike Tennis Camps is excited to announce a new Tennis360 Hub mobile application in partnership with Tennis360 LLC for the benefit of our tennis campers. This unique and easy-to-use app provides players ages 13 years and older the ability to connect to other players, search players of similar skill level, request and schedule matches, locate courts, provide valuable player traits and track scores. The idea for the app came from a parent of youth tennis player, who was finding it difficult to find competition for his own children outside of their usual rotation to continue to sharpen their skills.
The app has received enthusiastic response with many players, coaches and parents finding the app intuitive and easy to use, and recommending the app to others.
Users of the app will be able to:
• Find partners by skill levels (UTR, NTRP), 20 player traits, city or distance.
• Schedule matches by messaging directly to another player or broadcasting to a group. It can also add scheduled matches to a calendar.
• Input post-match scores and insights including endorsing player traits.
• Find nearby courts by city or distances and view court facilities.
• Mark favorite partners for recurring play.
For players under 13, parents need to act as administrators.
Tennis360 Hub App is available as a FREE download on iPhone and Android at www.tennis360hub.com/download.html