Nike Pickleball U12 Camp at Concord Academy, Moriarty Athletic Campus
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
The Nike Pickleball U12 Camp at Concord Academy is located at the beautiful Concord Academy Moriarty Athletic Campus in Concord, MA This site features Campers are grouped by age/ability and grouped accordingly. This camp is perfect for beginner to intermediate-level players looking to learn the gam of pickleball!
- Instruction from top teaching pro, Kevin Curley and his experienced staff
- Half-Day camp with 2.5-3 hours of daily training ages 6-12
- U12 Program specializing in the development of our youngest stars
- View More Details ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
- June 24-27
- July 1-3
- July 8-11
- July 15-18
- July 22-25
- July 29- August 1
- August 5-8
- August 12-15
- August 19-22
We offer a Half Day (9:00am-11:30am) camp option for all ability levels. Each session runs from Monday-Thursday.
- Check-in: 8:30am-9:00am at the courts each day. Early check-in is permitted—contact Camp Director for more details.
- Half Day Camp Program: Monday -Thursday: 9:00am-11:30am
- In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily pickleball training
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a camp t-shirt
- Lunch: Half Day campers depart before lunch but should pack a snack and water
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Facility: Concord Academy's Hard-surface courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
MA REQUIRED CAMP FORMS
The following documents are required to be uploaded for the completion of your camper's Health & Release Forms in our portal.
- Physical Exam: A physical exam performed within the last 18 months that is signed by your camper's physician is required to be uploaded in the portal.
- Immunization Certificate: Immunization records must be submitted in the form of an “Immunization Certificate." This can be provided by your camper's physician. This must be uploaded in the portal.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court clothing
Court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Selkirk Sport is the market leader in pickleball paddle technology and innovation. One of Selkirk's core missions is to grow the sport and the company is proud to partner with Nike Sports Camps to promote pickleball. Selkirk is committed to providing its premier paddles, equipment, and educational resources to the camp's instructors and participants.
Camp Code: PBXDWE
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am-9:00am Camper Check-In
- 9:00am Pickleball Drills and Skills Rotation
- 11:30am-12:00pm Camper Check-Out
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.