Nike Pickleball U12 Camp at Concord Academy, Moriarty Athletic Campus
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
The Nike Pickleball U12 Camp at Concord Academy is located at the beautiful Concord Academy Moriarty Athletic Campus in Concord, MA This site features Campers are grouped by age/ability and grouped accordingly. This camp is perfect for beginner to intermediate-level players looking to learn the gam of pickleball!
- Instruction from top teaching pro, Kevin Curley and his experienced staff
- Half-Day camp with 2.5-3 hours of daily training ages 6-12
- U12 Program specializing in the development of our youngest stars
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kevin Curley
Kevin Curley is the Owner of New England Tennis Center and has been a Director of Nike Sports Camps for over 15 years.View Kevin's Bio & Pickleball Tips ⟩
- Owner New England Tennis Center
- Director Nike Tennis Camps 15+ years
- Junior and Division 1 College Standout
- Coaches Top New England Juniors
- USPTR Certified
Pickleball Tips by Kevin:
2023 CAMP DATES
- July 3, 5-7
- July 10-13
- July 17-20
- July 24-27
- July 31-August 3
- August 7-10
- August 14-17
We offer a Half Day (9:00am-11:30am) camp option for all ability levels. Each session runs from Monday-Thursday.
- Check-in: 8:30am-9:00am at the courts each day. Early check-in is permitted—contact Camp Director for more details.
- Half Day Camp Program: Monday -Thursday: 9:00am-11:30am
- In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily pickleball training
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a camp t-shirt
- Lunch: Half Day campers depart before lunch but should pack a snack and water
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Facility: Concord Academy's Hard-surface courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: In case of inclement weather, we will be using Friday as a make-up day
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
MA REQUIRED CAMP FORMS
The following documents are required to be uploaded for the completion of your camper's Health & Release Forms in our portal.
- Physical Exam: A physical exam performed within the last 18 months that is signed by your camper's physician is required to be uploaded in the portal.
- Immunization Certificate: Immunization records must be submitted in the form of an “Immunization Certificate." This can be provided by your camper's physician. This must be uploaded in the portal.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court clothing
Court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am-9:00am Camper Check-In
- 9:00am Pickleball Drills and Skills Rotation
- 11:30am-12:00pm Camper Check-Out
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.