Nike Adult Pickleball Camp at River Valley Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Pickleball Camps
Nike Pickleball Camps is excited to announce our first camp in the state of New Hampshire at the River Valley Club in Lebanon, New Hampshire.
This 3-day pickleball camp is geared towards players of all levels to address your specific needs, increase your knowledge and excitement of the game and to help you improve in a fun and friendly environment.
- Instruction from Director John Frates and his professional staff, including Gabriel Wilamowski
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- Low camper to staff ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camp T-shirt!
- 10+ hours of court time
- View More Details ⟩
Director John Frates
John Frates has been involved in racquet sports as a player and professional for over twenty years at various clubs around the country.View John's Bio ⟩
Director Gabriel Wilamowski
Gabriel Wilamowski is a Professional Pickleball Registered Certified Instructor and Pickleball Coordinator for River Valley Club in Lebanon, NH.View Gabriel's Bio ⟩
2024 CAMP DATES
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced skill levels
Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Check-in: 5:00pm on Friday
- Check-out: 12:00pm on Sunday
- Camp Program: Friday 5:00pm-8:00pm, Saturday 11:00am-3:00pm, Sunday 9:00am-12pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Pickleball Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 10+ hours of court time including instruction and match play
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, athletic shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: River Valley Club's indoor pickleball courts
These are Day Camps and only run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
- Pickleball Paddle(s)
- Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Snacks (optional)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Selkirk Sport is the market leader in pickleball paddle technology and innovation. One of Selkirk's core missions is to grow the sport and the company is proud to partner with Nike Sports Camps to promote pickleball. Selkirk is committed to providing its premier paddles, equipment, and educational resources to the camp's instructors and participants.
Camp Code: PBADRV
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.