Nike Soccer Camp at Liverpool FC International Academy - Ridgefield Academy
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way' this summer at the Nike Soccer Camp with Liverpool FC International Academy! This camp will be held at beautiful Ridgefield Academy in Ridgefield, CT.
Camp curriculum emphasizes the four LFC Values and Role Models, and highlights a mix of technical and tactical training, small-sided competitions, and fun off-field activities. Our professional coaching staff includes trainers joining us from the Liverpool Academy in the UK who have worked with some of the best young players in the world.
Sure to be a summer highlight, these camps offer a unique opportunity for soccer players aged 7-14, to train with a world-renowned club and to experience firsthand the LFC training philosophy in a FUN and engaging camp setting!
- Learn how to train and play 'The Liverpool Way'
- Liverpool FC Values: Ambition, Commitment, Dignity and Unity
- Emphasis on Liverpool FC Role Models
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Liverpool FC approved curriculum
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Martyn Hollands
Coach Liverpool FC IA - Staff Connecticut
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Ages: 7-14
- Gender: Coed
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00am - 3:00pm*
- Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
- Check-in/out location: Ridgefield Academy
- Meals: Meals are NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp
"Around the world our LFC International Academies provide young players with an opportunity to develop, learning new techniques and skills, all under the guidance of our coaching staff.
We offer something different and something unique by developing players both on and off the pitch, educating them through experiences that will shape their progression into young adults and giving them skills that can be used throughout their lives.
Our overall aims are to bring LFC to our young fans around the world and to demonstrate just how special our football club is.
Wherever you are lucky enough to attend a LFC coaching program we hope you have fun and enjoy learning how to play ‘The Liverpool Way’.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The State of Connecticut requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form. CT Health Record Form
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Liverpool FC International Academy coaching staff
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout to provide optimal supervision
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps T-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items' will be in the Information Packet.
- Facility: Ridgefield Academy
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules,Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30am Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00am Technical development
- 11:00-11:30am Passive pressure activity
- 11:30-12:00pm Full pressure activity
- 12:00-12:45pm Lunch
- 12:45-1:15pm Games based activity
- 1:15-1:50pm Fun games/ daily challenge
- 1:50-2:00pm Scrimmage warm up
- 2:00-3:00pm Scrimmages
Ridgefield Academy: 223 W Mountain Rd, Ridgefield, Connecticut 06877
I loved being pushed to the max.
Had an amazing time
August 23, 2021: He had an amazing time. Location was fabulous. He had fantastic things to say about the coaches and the level of play.
— Lauren D. Parent
Helped boost her confidence
August 23, 2021: She won two awards for Passing and Ambition and it really helped boost her confidence. Loved the small environment
— Kurt M. Parent
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.