Nike Soccer Camp at Snohomish Sports Dome
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing week of camp at Nike Soccer Camp at Snohomish Sports Dome in Snohomish, WA. Team up with Camp Director Jamie French-Bialek and the Sports Dome coaching staff for the ultimate soccer training camp! This camp will focus on a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play! Get the full camp experience and have fun while building the core fundamentals integrated within Nike Soccer Camps. Make friends and create memories with our team that will last a lifetime!
- Unique & structured curriculum
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt & camp prizes
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- View More Details ⟩
Director Jamie French-Bialek
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- July 8-11, 2024 (Mon-Thurs)
- July 22-25, 2024 (Mon-Thurs)
- August 5-8, 2024 (Mon-Thurs)
- August 19-22, 2024 (Mon-Thurs)
- Gender: Co-ed
- Ages: 5-12
- Options: Full and Half Day
- Full Day: 9:00am - 3:30pm*
- Morning Half Day: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
- Afternoon Half Day: 12:30pm - 3:30pm*
- Extended Care: 8:00am-9:00am & 3:30pm-4:30pm ($15/hour)
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Facility: Snohomish Sports Dome
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before the start of camp
NO CLEATS please only bring indoor/athletic shoes
Player Development: Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
Future Stars: This program is designed for younger campers aged 4-6. In this week-long program, the players will be introduced to soccer in a fun and engaging environment, with the goal of developing each player as an aspiring athlete. An emphasis will be placed on maximizing touches and game time so each camper will come away from the camp with more confidence with the ball at their feet.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from Jamie French-Bialek and coaching staff
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring shin guards, indoor/athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Snohomish Sports Dome
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch and snacks
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Athletic/indoor shoes
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am - 9:00am Check in
- 9:00am Roll call and demonstrations
- 9:30am - 12:00 am Technical training and small sided games
- 12:00pm - 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm Tactical training
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm Small sided and large sided games
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.