Nike Soccer Camp Total Turf Experience Complex
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Coach Sean Matteo and Nike Soccer Camps are excited to host this camp in Pitman, NJ. The Total Turf Experience Complex is about 17 miles southeast of Philadelphia, making it a convenient summer camp facility for parents working in the city. Camp is for boys and girls ages 6-16. Throughout the week coaches will implement a progressive curriculum focused on fun and skill development so each camper leaves the week having improved as a soccer player, had fun, and met new friends.
- Skill of the day
- Game based activities
- Tournament scrimmages each day
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt
- Nike Prizes for outstanding performance
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Sean Matteo
Coach Sean is a native of Pitman, NJ where he played for Pitman High School from 2005-2009. During his career at Pitman, he led the Panthers in scoring his senior year and was named First Team Tri-County Conference and Second Team SJ.View Sean's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Date: July 8-11, 2024 (Mon-Thurs)
- Ages: 6-16
- Gender: Coed
- Half-Day Camp: 9:00am - 12:00pm*
- Full-Day Camp: 9:00am - 3:00pm*
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Location: Total Turf Experience
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
This program is geared towards Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers ages 11 and under of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers ages 12+ looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from coach Sean Matteo and his experienced staff
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 3, 4 or 5 ball, which will be shipped out before camp. Shipping is included in the listed price. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction. All sales are final.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:30 Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00 Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30 Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00 Technical development
- 11:00-11:30 Passive pressure activity
- 11:30-12:00 Full pressure activity
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-1:15 Games based activity
- 1:15-1:50 Fun games/ daily challenge
- 1:50-2:00 Scrimmage warm up
- 2:00-3:00 Scrimmages
Total Turf Experience is a premier indoor/outdoor sports & entertainment facility in the Gloucester County area.
July 17, 2022: My son had an amazing experience and woke up excited each day to go. I love that they gave a player evaluation for what he did well and what he could improve on.
July 14, 2023: My daughter just finished her second year of Nike soccer camp and showed an insane amount of confidence by the end of each week.
The best camp he has been to!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.