Nike Soccer Camp at Austin Indoor Soccer Center
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Nike Soccer Camps with Advantage Academy at Austin Indoor Soccer Center in Round Rock, TX. These camps are designed to bring the global game to your doorstep. Our talented group of coaches who have lived and played around the world desire to develop and equip each player with the skills and knowledge the global game has to offer. We are passionate about creating a safe and fun atmosphere for players to learn, develop, play, and enjoy the game of soccer. You won’t want to miss out!
- Skill of the day
- Professional qualified international & domestic trainers
- Focus on individual players learning in competitive environments
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & water bottle
- View More Details ⟩
Head Coach Thaddaeus Taylor
Thaddaeus played Division 1 Soccer at Liberty University before moving to England and playing professionally. Thad’s passion for the game centers on technique and ball mastery.View Thaddaeus's Bio ⟩
He fell in love with Futsal and played in the top division in England and had the opportunity to represent the USA Futsal National Team. Thad received his coaching badges through the English FA while living and playing in England. He is currently working on his UEFA B License through the English FA. He has had the opportunity to coach on all six FIFA recognized continents and worked with various professional clubs in the process including: Tottenham F.C. (England), Southampton F.C. (England), Middlesbrough F.C (England)., Club Atletico Paranaense (Brazil), and Coritiba F.C (Brazil). Thad sees Advantage Academy as an opportunity to use the beautiful game to grow and develop the NWA community, connect people with a similar passion, and encourage the growth of the game in the USA
Head Coach Hayden Taylor
Hayden lived in England during his developmental years and fell in love with the Beautiful Game with the English Premier League on his doorstep.View Hayden's Bio ⟩
The European style of play pushed him at a young age to develop his tactical awareness and a desire to shape young players to understand movement and teamwork from a global perspective. His journey coaching has propelled him to coach on three continents. Hayden Taylor is a Sports Management Major at the University of Arkansas. He played for Texans Soccer Club, a nationally known club that has become a household name in the U.S. Soccer Developmental Academy after winning the U-18 Developmental Academy in 2017. Hayden is currently assisting with the Arkansas Razorback Women’s Soccer Team and pursuing his coaching badges through the US Soccer Federation. Advantage was born out of his desire to coach players and coaches and help them achieve their highest potential on and off the field.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- June 17-21, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- July 8-12, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- July 29 - August 2, 2024 (Mon-Fri)
- Ages: 6-13
- Gender: Coed
- Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM*
- Day Camp Hours 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM*
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
- Facility: Austin Indoor Soccer Center
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp
This program is geared toward Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Advantage Academy coaching staff
- Day campers: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
- Facility: Austin Indoor Soccer Center
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30-9:00 Check- in, interaction with coaches
- 9:00-9:10 am Intro to the day, recap of previous day
- 9:10-9:45 am Warm Up. All warm up stations include speed agility quickness, coordination, balance, and ball work activity. We use a ball for everything and combine soccer specific movements into our warmups.
- 9:50-10:40 am Technical Stations. Dribbling, ball mastery, control, balance and coordination skill stations last 3 minutes each, and players are grouped with 3-5 players per small group.
- 10:45-10:55 am Snack
- 11:00-12:00 Main Stations. Players are now grouped in larger groups based on age and ability, and work through 4 x 15 min stations including but not limited to - Scrimmage, 1v1, 2v2, flying changes, finishing, crossing and finishing, handball, mini scrimmage.
- 12:05-1:00 Morning Camper leave at 12:05pm. Afternoon campers eat lunch in the shade until 1pm.
- 1:05-3:00 Afternoon scrimmages/World Cup Tournament. Yes! We do a tournament every day for the afternoon campers.
- 3:05 Check out
July 15, 2023: New friends made and our son couldn't wait to go the next day
August 7, 2023: Son loved the camp
July 15, 2023: My son had a blast!
August 7, 2023: The coaches are absolutely awesome
July 16, 2023: My son had fun and learned more skills
July 4, 2023: The coaches really relate well to the kids
June 28, 2023: my child thoroughly enjoyed their experience
August 5, 2023: My child liked the competitive attitude it gave him
June 25, 2023: My son just loved it and always wants to come back!
July 15, 2023: Kids learned technique & skills plus character building
June 26, 2023: I loved watching my grandson grow in skills and his excitement each day
June 27, 2022: That they practiced drills daily and applied the skills appropriately
June 25, 2022: The skills my son picked up for it being his first time playing soccer.
July 2, 2022: The coaches were really phenomenal. Organized, fun, respectful of the kids, creative, talented.
June 24, 2023: my daughter and her friend had a great time each day, I know they really enjoyed the coaches rotation, inclusion, and world cup
June 28, 2023: My son said it was a lot of fun and really enjoyed. We live in an extremely hot climate so having an indoor sports camp was key.
July 17, 2023: I appreciated the coaches recognizing my son with the perseverance award one day - a huge moment for an 11 year old who is not that athletic but trying soccer for the first time!
July 19, 2023: My son couldn't stop talking about how fun the camp was each day. Daily drills improved his shooting, making penalty kicks, and defensive skills. The coaches were so friendly and friendly and motivating. The World Cup competition held on the last day of camp was a favorite, as well!
June 24, 2023: The friendly and engaging staff made this camp an awesome experience for my son! He looked forward to going each day, and we only wish that there were even more sessions that he could have attended. The World Cup competition among the players was a favorite and highly motivating activity. We can't thank the coaches enough!
My son is not a basketball star, but he loved the camp.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.