Nike Softball Camp Marymoor Park
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Softball Camps
NIKE Softball Camps are thrilled to hold a camp at the beautiful Marymoor Park, in Redmond WA. This camp offers an amazing opportunity to improve skills, make new friends and create a memorable summer all while getting ready for your next season!
- Professional instruction from Coach Englehorn and college-aged instructors
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt and prizes!
- Nike Softball Camp Graduation Certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Assistant Coach Ashlyn Englehorn
Ashlyn Englehorn is in her first year as an assistant coach with the Bearcats in 2018-19.
This camp is for softball players of all abilities ages 9-18. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 Camp Dates
- August 5-9 (Monday-Friday)
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: August 5-9 (Mon-Fri)
- Check-in: 8:30-9:00 a.m. on Monday for all campers. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: 4:00 p.m. on Friday
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 9:00-4:00 p.m.
What's included in the fee?
- Daily softball instruction
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Softball Camp t-shirt!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear softball attire (softball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Nike Softball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 a.m. Check in, warm-up/throwing mechanics/fielding
- 9:15 a.m. Group Training Drills/Contests
- 10:30 a.m. Circuit Training/Position Stategy
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch
- 12:30 p.m. Warm Up/Running Drills and Contests
- 1:45 p.m. Offensive and Skill Station Circuit Training
- 2:15 p.m. Games
- 4:00 p.m. Campers Depart
Marymoor Bellevue Ballfield Complex Field #8
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Gained new skills to use for next season
August 11, 2018: This camp was fun and helped improve my knowledge of the game at same time I gained new skills that will help me next season. Thank so much. Loved help with the pitching
— Melissa Parent
Lots of fun and lots of heat
August 11: 2018: Kate was really excited to learn how to pitch. Next year, we hope to book a session earlier in the summer so it won’t be so hot. The sun & heat zapped Kate’s energy!
— Trisha T. Parent
My daughter enjoyed improving and meeting new friends
August 16, 2017: My daughter enjoyed meeting new friends and improving new skills!
— Laura H. Parent
The small groups were great to learn one on one
I loved the small groups so that my child was able to have a lot of one on one time to improve her skills.