Nike Softball Camp Marymoor Park
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Softball Camps
We are thrilled to be back at the beautiful Marymoor Park, in Redmond, Washington for our Nike Softball Camp! Campers will learn from former college softball standout, Ashlyn Englehorn. This camp offers an amazing opportunity to improve skills, make new friends, and create a memorable summer all while getting ready for your next season! Also, check out our new Beginning Skills Half Day Camp for ages 6-8.
- Nike Sports Camp T-Shirt, Wristband, Sticker, and Potentially Other Prizes!
- Professional Instruction from Coach Englehorn and College-Aged Instructors
- Low Camper/Staff Ratio
- Daily Emphasis on Fundamental Development and Team Play
- Excellent Training Facilities
- New Half Day Program for Ages 6-8
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Ashlyn Englehorn
Black Hills State athletics has announced the hiring of Ashlyn Englehorn as Head Coach of the Yellow Jacket softball program.View Ashlyn's Bio ⟩
"I'm beyond excited to get to Spearfish and join the Black Hills family," said Englehorn. "I believe there is an incredible opportunity to develop and build this program into something special for years to come."
Prior to BHSU, Englehorn spent two years at the helm of the Crown College softball program where the team went 20-49 in 2022 and 2023.
After the team went 8-20 in her first season, they improved to 12 wins in 2023 to take the Polars to the postseason for their first time in five years. That 2023 squad also had the UMAC Player of the Year while the team finished top-40 in NCAA Division III in stolen bases.
During her time there, the team tied or broke 15 school records, and saw 11 UMAC All-Academic players and NFCA All-Academic All-Americans, and two First Team UMAC Awards.
Before Crown, Englehorn was the Head Assistant Coach at Willamette University from 2018 to 2021. In her three years there, she was responsible for improving the team's fielding percentage from .916 to .949, while also assisting with recruiting, development, camps, travel organization and academic success for the program.
Englehorn played collegiate softball at Corban University where she competed for a National Championship in 2017 before earning both a bachelor's degree in interdisciplinary studies and a master's degree in kinesiology.
A native of Boise, Idaho, Englehorn currently resides in Spearfish with her dog, Rosie.
As a coach, I believe in preparing young women both on and off the softball field. In our program, we are committed to pursuing excellence and competing to our fullest potential in every aspect of our lives, while having a person over athlete mentality. My passion for coaching is more than on the field strategy, and more-so focused on preparing athletes to go on and be leaders in the workplace and attack life with passion, loyalty, and commitment.
- Corban University – Master of Leadership in Kinesiology
- Corban University – Bachelor of Science, Interdisciplinary Studies
- PLAYED AT Corban University (NAIA DI), [2015-2018]
- Willamette University (NCAA DIII), Head Assistant Softball Coach [2018-2021]
- Crown College (NCAA DIII), Head Softball Coach [2021-Present], Senior Woman Administrator [2022-Present]
Crown College Coaching Highlights:
- Tied/broke 10 standing records in first season as Head Coach
- 5 UMAC All-Academic players in first season
- 5 NFCA All-Academic All-Americans in first season
- 2 First Team UMAC Awards in first season – first time since 2019
- In first year, had most wins since 2019.
- Born and raised in Boise, Idaho, love spending time with my dog, Rosie.
- Competed for a National Championship at Corban University in 2017.
Career Record (at Crown):
Year Record UMAC UMAC Finish Postseason
2022 8-20 6-14 6th -
Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, fielding, base-running, and game situations. You can expect high demand for these first come first serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2024 CAMP INFORMATION
- Dates: July 29-August 1, 2024
- Age Group: 6-18
- Camp Type: Half Day Camp (Ages 6-8) & Day Camp (Ages 9-18)
- Half-Day Camp Schedule: Monday-Thursday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Day Camp Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Thursday 9:00-2:30pm
- Check-In: Begins 30 minutes prior to the camp start time.
- Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a snack/lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily Softball Instruction
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Nike Sports Camp T-Shirt, Wristband, Sticker, and Potentially Other Prizes!
INSTRUCTION & FACILITY
Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
Groupings: Campers are initially grouped by age and moved around accordingly based on skill level.
Facility: Outdoor Fields. Indoor facilities are available during inclement weather conditions.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Small gym bag/backpack
Athletic clothing: t-shirt, shorts, softball pants (recommended)
Cleats & sneakers
Catchers gear (if applicable)
Packed lunch and snacks
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Nike Softball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during checkout. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOFTBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our softball camps please see our FAQ page.
Directors Note to Campers
"Hey campers! I'm Coach Ash and I am so excited to work with you all! I love going to camp every year and working with each and every one of you because it is so much fun for me to watch you develop day to day. I believe in working hard and being the best teammate you can possibly be every single day. This will be implemented at camp through learning new drills, new tactics, and developing our physical and mental skills every day with our teammates. I can't wait to work with all of you!"Show Less See More Camp Details
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Check in, warm-up/throwing mechanics/fielding
- 9:15am Group Training Drills/Contests
- 10:30am Circuit Training/Position Stategy
- 11:30am Lunch
- 12:00pm Half Day Campers Depart/Lunch Break
- 12:45pm Warm Up/Running Drills and Contests
- 1:15pm Offensive and Skill Station Circuit Training
- 2:00pm Games
- 3:00pm Full Day Campers Depart
Marymoor Bellevue Ballfield Complex Fields #6-8 (Back of the Park)
August 5, 2022: The camp was appropriately challenging for my daughter. This was incredibly motivating and fun for her. She loved learning new skills from the coaches. She also absolutely loved meeting new friends and having the opportunity to have down time with them over the lunch hour.
August 5, 2022: My daughter was only able to attend two days because she tweaked a muscle in her arm, but learning to fast pitch was a big highlight! The staff is amazing and she will be back again next year!
August 4, 2023: This is my daughters 2nd year doing this camp and she loves it. The continuation of the reps during the week increase her development greatly.
August 6, 2023: Good coaches that inspired my daughter to want to continue softball as this was her first experience with softball.
August 5, 2022: The coaches/counselors were great they took the time and effort to really get to know and mentor the girls.
August 6, 2023: The staff was encouraging and enthusiastic. Our daughter learned a lot and had a great time.
August 8, 2022: My daugher learned new technical skills and met other girls who enjoyed softball.
August 21, 2022: The staff was great, very personable and passionate about Softball.
Couldn't say enough good things.
Rachel was provided valuable skills coaching and extremely valuable positive reinforcement and given hope again. Thank you!
— Parent of Attendee from This Camp in 2022
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.