Nike Adult Tennis Camp at Settler's Park
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Join us this summer at Settler's Park for our Nike Adult Tennis Camp! This is the perfect location to elevate your tennis game as campers will have the opportunity to hit tons of balls, improve their technique and be challenged by their peers during match paly.
We offer an adult day camp which runs Friday-Sunday for men and women, ages 18+, of all skill levels.
- Instruction from USPTA Certified Tennis Pros
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers receive Nike Tennis Camp T-Shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Bob Ewing
Coach Bob Ewing is a private tennis coach and instructor with extensive tennis experience in a variety of capacities. Coach Ewing enjoys teaching tennis and has coached boys and girls, and adults. His previous coaching roles include teaching pro at Crane Creek Tennis Club, tennis coach at Rocky Mountain High School and tennis coach Wabash High School in Indiana.View Bob's Bio ⟩
Over the years, Coach Ewing has helped grow tennis in the Boise/Meridian area. He was the Tennis Director for the City of Boise for 3 years. He has also spent many years as the League Coordinator for the United States Tennis Association/Idaho Tennis Association.
In addition to coaching, Coach Ewing was a certified umpire for the Boise State University, Idaho State University, Gonzaga University, and Montana State University Tennis Programs for 6 years. He’s also been a certified tennis official for Idaho High School Athletic Association District, Sectional, and State Competitions.
Ewing loves the sport and has been a competitive tennis player with Sectional and National USTA Championships for over 30 years. He’s excited to share his knowledge and passion for the sport at the NikeTennis Camps.
2023 CAMP DATES
- June 9-11
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Check-in: Friday between 4:30-5:00pm at the tennis courts
- Check-out: 12:00pm on Sunday at the tennis courts
- Friday: 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:30am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm (Campers should bring their own lunch)
- Sunday: 9:30am-12:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training
- Meals: Campers will need to bring their own lunch and snacks
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, FACILITY
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Settler's Park Tennis Complex's 9 outdoor tennis courts
- Inclement Weather Plan: Coaches will communicate any changes in plans with campers directly
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
JUNIOR NIKE TENNIS CAMP
We're excited to also bring you a junior Nike Tennis Camp at Settler's Park! Click the link for details.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
- Tennis Racquet(s)
- Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
- Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
- Water bottle*
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page.
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNADSP
Harrison really enjoyed himself
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.