Nike Adult Tennis Camp at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
This 3-day camp designed to improve your game, increase your skills and strategy, all in a fun and friendly environment. Campers will have 10 hours of court time with Coach Reed and his amazing staff throughout the weekend.
This year, we are offering three day camps for players of all ability levels. Get better, have fun, and immerse yourself in the ultimate tennis camp experience with instruction from expert coaches.
- Instruction from the Director of Tennis Bruce Reed and his staff
- Includes 10 hours of court time
- No larger than a 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Bruce Reed
Bruce Reed is the Director of Tennis and Pickleball at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa.View Bruce's Bio ⟩
With over twenty years in the tennis industry as well as being a four year collegiate athlete in both tennis and basketball, Bruce brings a wealth of experience to our campers. Not only has he been the Tournament Director for over one hundred tournaments he still enjoys competing in tennis and pickle ball throughout the west coast.
Bruce’s goals for his students and campers are to play well and have fun!
2023 CAMP DATES
- March 10-12
- March 17-19
- September 29-October 1
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
We offer fun weekends of Adult Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels. Camp includes 10 hours of tennis instruction.
- Check-In: Campers check in on Friday at 3:30pm at the tennis courts
- Check Out: All campers check out on Sunday at 12:00pm at the tennis courts
- Day Camper Schedule: Friday 3:30pm-6:30pm, Saturday 8:30am-12:00pm, Sunday 8:30am-12:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Welcome Package: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
- Instruction: 10 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 6:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: The Westin's beautiful outdoor tennis courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Book early for the best room rates! These are Day Camps only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
To book at The Westin Rancho Mirage Golf Resort & Spa, please use these details:
Online Cluster Reference Code: SZI
*This code can be used by searching via Marriott.com or calling the Marriott Reservation # and referencing: 888-236-2427
You may also book directly through this link.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQFor general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Camp Code: TNADWR
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.